oh... and to answer your question... maybe its considered advertising? which would be quite ironic...
This is going to get locked.

To answer your question though, it's probably because the ads fund this site. It takes alot of time to look after, host, and maintain UG, and the only way they get the money to do all that is through the advertisements. Saying 'block the ad's' is like saying 'no more money'.
Quote by BGSM

To answer your question though, it's probably because the ads fund this site. It takes alot of time to look after, host, and maintain UG, and the only way they get the money to do all that is through the advertisements. Saying 'block the ad's' is like saying 'no more money'.

That's probably it. Good thinking.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
UG is the only site I disable adblock on.

Conscience, you see.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by BGSM

This.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by lceman13
It's official: SOADrox429 is a ePimp. A dirty, dirty ePimp.

I would totally sig that if I had the space. Sucks for you.

Anyways, why do people say 'how come'? It doesn't even make any sense. When people say that I'm always tempted to reply with 'Stimulate yourself enough.'
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up