Poll Options
View poll results: which one?
OU
8 50%
Texas Tech
8 50%
Voters: 16.
alright pit, I'm stuck

I'm trying to decide between two different colleges, University of Oklahoma and Texas Tech - i have been accepted into both

ultimately I'm planning on going into aerospace engineering, but i think it would be better to start off with mechanical and then finish up with aerospace, do to the bigger job prospect in mechanical. am i wrong in thinking this?

anyways
OU offers Aerospace engineering along with mechanical
where as Texas Tech only offers mechanical
OU would probably be the most expensive with out of state tuition (resident of Texas)

If anybody is in one of these fields or goes to either college some advice would be greatly appreciated

ill put up a poll just for the hell of it

Edit: also if i choose tech i will be rooming with a bud of mine
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jun 21, 2008,
Aerospace Engineering requires graduate education, no?
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by FrothingLunatic
Aerospace Engineering requires graduate education, no?

hmm, just checked the site, apparently, 128 hrs required

Edit: well, no, just checked the mechanical it says "122 hrs required"

pretty sure that means to graduate not to take
OU all the way. I was actually thinking about doing aerospace engineering. OU has like everything. Being out of state might be more expensive for you, but it is also cheaper to live here.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
OU all the way. I was actually thinking about doing aerospace engineering. OU has like everything. Being out of state might be more expensive for you, but it is also cheaper to live here.

lol, wanna room?
not to sure if its cheaper have to see about apartments in both places, dorms are too ****ing expensive either way
texas tech is actually in the process of possibly losing one of their accredations. i wouldnt go there, i know a lot of dumb people from my school who got accepted there, and theres nothing in lubbock anyways.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by archangels666
I think you should probably not make decisions involving thousands of dollars and the next four years of you life based on what The Pit thinks.

im looking for any advice whatsoever, and so far it hasn't been bad