Please help.

So i got my dsl100 yesterday after some hasle with getting the dsl50 and it not working straight out of the box so i got the dsl100 for 50 dollars more. It's a fucking awesome amp. But it started to crackle without me even playing. i thought it was the cord or my ts9 or flanger so i tried it from guitar to amp with a different cable. Still the crackle persisted. I had seen this amp about 5 months before i bought it in the shop and thought maybe it's the valves. I check the power amp valves and they are tinged with blue. I know blue is bad so i stop playing.

Is the crackle formt he valves or would it be something else.
The crackle only starts when the valves have warmed up.
I know this because when i turned amp on after i saw the crackle, the valves were orange, i played and everything was good then the crackle started so i checked valves and they were blue.

Also, with the valves blue, if i tap the top of the amp, the crackle comes through.

Sorry if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm tired after work.

Thanks.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Take it back and get the bloke in the shop to look at it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I will but i thought anyone might have an idea I live an hour away from the shop and it's closed at the moment. I will call and see what happens tomorrow. But any ideas?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?