Hi
I went to all 3 of my local guitar shops today. The first one i tried out a 30watt Valetronix amp. I must own it! I was going to get the 50 watt model but after hearing this (on HALF volume) i dont think ill need it! The second shope the guy was really unfriendly. I asked to try out this guitar with a Floyd Rose and all he did was plug me in and leave me with an untuned guitar and a Floyd Rose which i had no idea how to use! The last shope i tred out this new ibanez model. It was really great, it had this new tre system dont know what its called though. Anyway i was playing along and testing out the tuning stability when snap! The G string broke.

Anyway i apolagised (spelt wrong i know) to the guy about 10 times and he simply asked how many times i had used a FR before. I said once for about 2 minutes and then he forgave me.

Talk bout embarassing though there were lots of other guys in there and the ALL laughed at me when i broke it

Anyway felt you needed a story.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
I'm so happy you didn't put something stupid at the end like

"YO NOW SHARE DA STORIES OF EMBARRASSING THINGS YOU DID AT DA GUITAR SHOPS"
well **** happends man, iv broken strings befor trying out guitars. none of them my fult cus they never change the strings on them. and the guitar had been there for a long time.

Interesting story!
Yeah the guy at the 2nd store seems like an asshole.
Anyway maybe go for that amp!
Quote by kliider
I'm so happy you didn't put something stupid at the end like

"YO NOW SHARE DA STORIES OF EMBARRASSING THINGS YOU DID AT DA GUITAR SHOPS"

Yeh I know that this thread will die ill just delete it in a few days
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr