Looking to trade my Jackson for something different or possibly sell.

It's kind of a DX10D (that's what the body is from) but it has a different neck on it. I got the frets polished and the fretboard cleaned up a few days ago. Never had to adjust the action once (I've had the neck for 3 years). It's got buzzing on the 1st fret low e string due to the way I have the nut glued on. Personal preference but you don't really hear it through distortion. The bridge is blocked (better that way) and the intonation is slightly off on the high e string. It was a temporary bridge until I saved up enough for an OFR but didn't work out. Does the job though. Pups are just from a box of parts I had but they sound good. The body is also in really good condition. Close to mint.

I'm looking for another guitar, an amp head or whatever just make an offer. I live in Canada so please keep that in mind.

Pics:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/CM_X5/IMG_1317Medium.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/CM_X5/IMG_1315Medium.jpg
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
How much were you looking to sell for??
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Sorry for the late reply. I'm sorry but I can't give you an exact price, just make an offer and I'll think on it. Just don't low ball that's all I ask.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Well how about $375 shipped? Also I'll have to make it Canada/USA only because I don't know if anyone is willing to pay shipping to UK. I don't even know what it would cost to be honest but from the sounds of it not very nice.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Is it the HSS Fat Strat or are all 3 single coil?
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Still up.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
it looks like you got a neck from a cheapo made in india jackson. is that right? the blocking of the trem would be neccesary cause you dont have a locking nut. in short what i'm saying is ask a fair price. i got my dx10d used but in perfect condition for 200 and new they sell for just over 300.