i need replicas of those little gems link uses as currency in legend of zelda, it would be nice to have glass ones....but google has been fruitless, anyone know where to find them?
Quote by soulflyV
In bushes, grass, under rocks.

Sometimes an enemy will drop a few.

pretty much this.

You can also find some in chests if you are lucky.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by soulflyV

Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by soulflyV

probably one of the best posts ive seen in a while
also if u play minigames, but u'd have to pay first, then again u have to spend money to make money...

Edit: also do not equip the magic armour its a waste of rupees, and doesnt really help
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zorro.AJ at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by soulflyV

i enjoy your candor, also your condor
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
you can also climb the chains on the draw bridge right outside of town.

you get red rupees
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
you could practice with your slingshot... and swing on by the target range, there are some fun prizes, rupees included.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Try checking in underground caves.

If you have any trouble finding one then try lifting any boulders you may come across,
as they can obscure the entrance.
Also, if you happen to be on a boat and have a sea chart, you might find a chest with two hundred of them
Oh snap, I found some kryptonite too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Justice-League-Superman-Multi-Colored-Kryptonite_W0QQitemZ110263442484QQihZ001QQcategoryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually think I'll buy a green rupee for a friend's birthday. Obviously my friend is obsessed with playing zelda.
Quote by Zorro.AJ
also if u play minigames, but u'd have to pay first, then again u have to spend money to make money...

Edit: also do not equip the magic armour its a waste of rupees, and doesnt really help

but if you collect all of the poes you get unlimited rupees!

Quote by StageLife30

is the hilt made out of plastic?!?!? how crappy! if I payed so much money for a sword I'd make sure I had it all made out of metal!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 21, 2008,
to the guy who actually found the replicas, and the kryptonite, and the shield, thanks dude, i was thinking mor of something you could fit in a bag you know, kinda like the one link caries around, but still thanks, and to the guys who gave me advice on how to find them in the game...wow....appreciated...but wow....
A guy in your neighborhood should have a house full of chests with rupees...

There's a weapon store nearby my house, and the guy has a ton of stuff crafted, like the weapons from 300, master sword, hylian shield, cloud's buster sword, sephiroth's Masamune, and some other blades from random anime shows....
Quote by CoreysMonster
but if you collect all of the poes you get unlimited rupees!

is the hilt made out of plastic?!?!? how crappy! if I payed so much money for a sword I'd make sure I had it all made out of metal!

No that's only the wax mold for the hilt. At first I thought the same thing, but then I hovered my cursor over the pic and it said that was the mold.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Hm.

I remember awhile back I made a purchase for the Four Swords. You know, four swords, each with a different colour on it...

They're miniatures, though. Real swords though, more like a dagger. Stand for them and everything. Worth every penny.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I read the title as "Dude I need herpes"

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

eBay search! Here's a few.

EDIT: Beaten to it
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
so yeah, I thought the title was "I need rufees"
I caught you walking out the corner of my eye,
My field of vision was only thigh high.
Tried to make my move, but I hit the wall,
Lyin' flat on the floor, you make the call.
Quote by PlayMadness
eBay search! Here's a few.

EDIT: Beaten to it

4 minutes left! Quick!
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Out of curiousity...WHY do you need rupees O.o'' just seems...odd....
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
inside the castle walls, next to the drawbridge, in that room, break all the jars

You will find plenty of rubies
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Go to India and get your money changed?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
well...idk why i NEED rupees really, i know i want them because i got this bag that looks just like the wallet that link carries around, so i figured ide fill it with rupees