ME

aswome
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Yes great books.

**** ending though. Was a horrible was to end the books.
Yes.
And his other demon series so far.
They're getting worse. Or is that just me getting older?
Eh, I go off the logic that if I bought the first one in this series when I was like seven, I want the damned ending!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Lol, i'm 18 and still reading those (demonata). I have to know the ending of a series, its one of my pet peeve thingies.

He should have finished off, rather than carrying on after deaths shadow. Can't believe theres another one i have to buy.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Lol, i'm 18 and still reading those (demonata). I have to know the ending of a series, its one of my pet peeve thingies.

He should have finished off, rather than carrying on after deaths shadow. Can't believe theres another one i have to buy.

There are like three left though .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by aka.frito
have you read the cirqe du freak series

Yes, I have. Anything else you want the pit to input? :p
more sig required.
*Cirque du Freak

I remember buying the first book because it was 99p and I had nothing to read on holiday, and fell in love with them. Then when I was 12 I got to meet him. He signed Allies of the Night for me
There's meant to be a movie of the first three books coming out next year, it sounds interesting.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yes, and it was the ****test ending to any series of books, even worse than the Harry Potter ending.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Quote by DigUpHerBones
There are like three left though .

Really? He's really dragging it out. I thought there was only one left after Deaths Shadow (which was such a blatant clue that i didn't get, like sons of destiny in cirque du freak series )
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
freaking awesome books ive read the vampire series 5 times lol

im readin the demonata (the first 7) for the second time
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Jakeylee111
Really? He's really dragging it out. I thought there was only one left after Deaths Shadow (which was such a blatant clue that i didn't get, like sons of destiny in cirque du freak series )

***SPOILERS***

I kicked myself a couple of times when I didn't realize the ending of SOD in advance of reading it, especially considering how much he played out the Desmond Tiny thing.
Steve being the Lord of the vampaneze however? Incredibly obvious.

*END OF SPOILERS***
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
They're great books, and I thought it was a pretty decent ending. Couldn't imagine any other way to end it. According to his notes he was going to make more books after Sons of Destiny, but didn't because he wanted to keep Darren as a child.

Demonata books are pretty sweet, prefer Cirque Du Freak series though. Yeah I heard about the film, apparently they've changed the plot and a few characters
Quote by Richie_H
Yes, and it was the ****test ending to any series of books, even worse than the Harry Potter ending.

Nah, A Series of Unfortunate Events wins that award. The last book was 11 chapters of filler, 1 chapter of mild action and two chapters that basically said "all the VFD stuff was just put in there to keep you reading".

IT EXPLAINED NOTHING.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I don't get why everyone hates the ending so much - I think it was clever.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
A friend of mine got me into the books. Basically after I'd read the first, we'd end up taking turns in borrowing the sequels from the school library.

I always liked the character RV. Oh, and the wolfchap was pretty cool too.

Wasn't there another character, who could regrow limbs? Just making sure I haven't gotten mixed up with another book.
Quote by Minkaro
A friend of mine got me into the books. Basically after I'd read the first, we'd end up taking turns in borrowing the sequels from the school library.

I always liked the character RV. Oh, and the wolfchap was pretty cool too.

Wasn't there another character, who could regrow limbs? Just making sure I haven't gotten mixed up with another book.

Yeah... Cormac Limbs, I believe his imaginative name was.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
they are brilliant books. when you read again you realize the language and descriptions aren't that great, but the sheer uspense kreps you going.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I personally prefer 33 A.D. when they finally killed that bastard Jesus.

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Yeah, I read through the vampire series. Never got into his other ones, I'm not to keen on his writing style. Its very basic, but the vampire books held my interest.
The ending sucked balls.

And here's why:
You read a 12 book series only to discover that they go back in time and stop any of the events in those books occurring? Disappointing!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by willis4
Yes great books.

**** ending though. Was a horrible was to end the books.

couldn't agree more

the demon books aren't as good.

he lost it after the 2nd trilogy
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I love those books

Although, i do think the ending was unexpected.

Harkat is awsome
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
yehh
and the demonata books
i think there very good

i do like the way he kills off main characters tho
cas i just kept thinking they were gunna come back somehow haha
Man i love those books. I really liked the one in the cirque du freak series when they go into the future. I have to agree the ending was disapointing. And now that I've just realized that the 7th book of Demonata has come out I'll have to go buy it
Quote by break-me-in
The ending sucked balls.

And here's why:
You read a 12 book series only to discover that they go back in time and stop any of the events in those books occurring? Disappointing!

lol did you even read the ending? He didn't stop it from happening, he just pulled himself out, so that his soul could be sent to Paradise. And then gave his younger self his diary entries, so that he could write books about the adventure. Pretty clever imo.
[quote="'[Sam"]340']lol did you even read the ending? He didn't stop it from happening, he just pulled himself out, so that his soul could be sent to Paradise. And then gave his younger self his diary entries, so that he could write books about the adventure. Pretty clever imo.

still pretty crap tho.

being broken into atoms? gimme a break! i spent good money on those books! and a few christmas and birthday presents!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."