well i need the carin x100b head. it is pure gold in my opinion. but it is only in the us of a. would it be possible for me to send the fundage to a person in america, buy it, ship it and job done? this sounds fairly dodgy to me. but if i trust you with my moneys i would definitly go for it.
I'm sure it's possible. Here in Australia, we can order amps at major music shops. Try that wherever you are.

EDIT: How have you tried the amp out if you can't get hold of it in your country.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_
I'm sure it's possible. Here in Australia, we can order amps at major music shops. Try that wherever you are.

EDIT: How have you tried the amp out if you can't get hold of it in your country.

my buddy just came back from america with one.
yes, indeed it does look dodgy.

at best this is not a scam, but i doubt it belongs in this forum.
i'll report this, and let a mod decide whether to close it, or allow it to stay.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
yes, indeed it does look dodgy.

at best this is not a scam, but i doubt it belongs in this forum.
i'll report this, and let a mod decide whether to close it, or allow it to stay.

this is not a scam. this is asking if anyone has done this kind of thing and how it went for them. and i would be giving the moneys first anyhow so i dont see how i would gain from this "scam" anyway.
hmm... well as long as he gave the money to the person first then at least you'd know its not a scam
Yea im sure there are plenty of people here that are trustworthy, But you can never tell. I mean i would do this for someone. But trusting some random guy on the internet is a big deal. I personally would not be willing to drop down that much money...

but I guess you could order the amp yourself over the internet, have it shipped to someones house, and have them ship it to you and scan a copy of the bill for the shipping... possibly throw in a few extra bucks for the trouble someone would go through...and its very doable, but it would be best if you had family or some friends in the states...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Well Slatsmania bought a fulltone pedal for Gabe and sent it to him, but Slats is a very respectable member here and you have to take into account that he was sending a pedal, not an amp.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Bear in mind you'd also need a transformer to convert 240V down to 110V for a US amp.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Quote by Yngwi3
Well Slatsmania bought a fulltone pedal for Gabe and sent it to him, but Slats is a very respectable member here and you have to take into account that he was sending a pedal, not an amp.

So's Gabe.

And yet there's definitely still a leap of faith involved when you're sending money or goods to someone you only know from the interwebz. And yeah, shipping an amp is more expensive and involved than sending a pedal.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Don't take this the wrong way, but who in their right mind would do this?

This reminds me of the Nigerian scam they talked about on Dateline. The one in which the thief gains people's trust online, then sends them counterfeit American Cashier's Checks, convincing them that they can't cash it in Africa, etc. The unknowing person cashes a a few thousand bucks, wires it back, and a few days later the bank or FBI contacts them about the counterfeit checks.

If you really want one, search online stores! Ebay has a listing as we speak(type).

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARVIN-X100B-X-100B-TUBE-GUITAR-AMP-HEAD_W0QQitemZ180256422254QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Shoots sorry about the link mods. I was just trying to prove a point though. This ridiculous request sounds too much like Dateline drama. Sorry again about the link.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
I'll do it. PM me and we'll work out the details.
Just up front, know that I'll only do this if it's by the book. That means a legitimate, verifiable form of payment which must clear before I send anything. I will ship with a verified and insured method, and I will document everything legally and properly i.e. I will not label anything as a "gift" or misrepresent the value to bypass taxes.
If you're serious about this, email or message me.
As long as you send the money first, I don't see how anyone can have a problem with this.
I could do it for ya if Roc decides not to.
Peace.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by slatsmania
So's Gabe.

And yet there's definitely still a leap of faith involved when you're sending money or goods to someone you only know from the interwebz. And yeah, shipping an amp is more expensive and involved than sending a pedal.

SOrry I missed this thread.

But yeah as said, I truste Slats, youve made a lot of posts. I felt you we're a guy I could trust. I had Kerry sen me a Fulltone, since he had built me a pedal earlier, I trusted him. But since he wasn't around I asked you, as you said, you're a guy you can trust!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009