Poll: which one? do you fit into at school?
Poll Options
View poll results: which one? do you fit into at school?
Jocks
15 5%
Preppy chicks
15 5%
rockers
140 42%
smokers
21 6%
misfits
58 17%
geeks
21 6%
nerds
24 7%
gangster/wanna-be
4 1%
punk/hardcore
19 6%
emo
15 5%
Voters: 332.
Page 1 of 4
the group that hates labels but is in fact probably one of the bitchiest groups out of all of them. im ashamed...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I'm not really sure what group I'm in, my years devided into like 4 groups
GaNgStAaaZ.

(seriously, who the hell labels themselves, or their 'social group'? I just hang out with people I like. Or with myself, and listen to music.)

Edit: I will go with geek in your list, simply because I'm in the top class, and everyone I hang out is a study freak.
Last edited by Regression at Jun 21, 2008,
You forgot Metalheads on the poll.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
ommmmm i dunno what ude call me lol i hang with a greek an asian a raver a guy who looks like a dodgy leb and a fellow metalhead on occasion (thats just like the main group of kids i hang with) the rest are just as widespread

stereotypings stupid......................
I am me. Live with it.
I was in a group where we were all kind of music rejects from other cliques and ended up being the biggest bunch of friends in the school haha.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
smoker I guess, but we don't really have groups or cliques
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
At my school is basically popular kids and nerds.

I would say about %80 of my school is considered popular, but basically everyone hangs out with eachother. There are the weird nerd kids who wear fox ears and **** like that but only a few and they hide away.

The social groups in my school as basically by grade and not by style. Basically all grade 12s are friends or know each other, except for the few weird nerds they are mostly all acquaintances. The same for each grade.
bitches isn't an option. It wasn't until we were finished school that we realised we were the bitchy group, we always thought everyone thought we were losers.. turns out we thought they were :/
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Wow, groups of Jocks and Nerds exist?? I thought that was a cheesy american movie thing...you know the simpsons episode where it's like...

Homer (points at nerd): NERD! Hey buddy, check out the nerd!
College Guy: ...Excuse me?

Maybe I'm just sheltered, our school is really small so there aren't really enough people to form social groups lol! Oh I spose there are a few 14 year old girls who you could call the "preppy chick" group, but they still mingle...
i dnt label myself becus thats being a wannabe if u think your something u generally arent and are really a wannabee of that therefore most people here are wannabee rockers or wannabee misfits
theres a difference between labeling yourself and knowing what you are
anyway you sshould of made musos a group
one of my friends just told me that everyone i hang out with is a muso and we just sorta made our own group
which is true now that ive thought bout it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
i don't label myself. i just hang out with a group of friends and everyone's different with different tastes and stuff.

although everyone calls me emo. **** them. they just don't get it
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Theater Kid...So Misfit it is....
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
There's no real stereotypical groups at my school. Just people you get along with and people you don't, and sometimes the groups will overlap, but none are stereotypical of anything, except the "popular kids" maybe, but even they don't fit into a stereotype.
Last edited by soulflyV at Jun 21, 2008,
i was never realy in one, i was friends with a lot of people and hung out with just about every "group". nerds, preps, jokes, art freaks, goths, freaks, punks, metal heads, you get the idea
We have your choice of Emos, Surfies who can't actually surf, or Asians and white people pretending that they're black gangsters from L.A. Nice diverse place
more sig required.
i got called emo more than anything else lol

but i generally am more emo than anythin else
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by bognorboy
We didn't stereotype at my school. Be ashamed

+1

I just hung around with anyone. Except the stupid ones that were like 80% of everyone. My school was quite small so there weren't many different groups except the "football nerds" and the "wanna-be riches". I was in the first group.
In my school the 'groups' are more region based.

Because people come from diffirent city's you hang around with people from your city/region.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
I was in the Complete Loner Group...Population: Me

high school sucked...

But now my reclusive nature makes me 'intriguing' at university...

Take that popular high school kids who now work ****ty public service jobs
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
I was in the Complete Loner Group...Population: Me

high school sucked...

But now my reclusive nature makes me 'intriguing' at university...

Take that popular high school kids who now work ****ty public service jobs

+1

i wish i was out of high school and intriguing

btw, where is that group on the list?
Quote by hmblm12
+1

i wish i was out of high school and intriguing

btw, where is that group on the list?

It's not on the list...

Left out again, dammit!
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Badass group

Yeah, that's right, I don't need your poll, I've just made up my own group

EDIT: Also, what's with the two question marks? They're not separate questions
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Page 1 of 4