Can anyone recommend any especially durable guitar cables? I just broke my cheap generic guitar cable. I want something that is good quality with especially durable wiring and very strong tips.

Also, hypothetically speaking, in the event that someone were to break off their guitar cable's little triangular tip off inside the guitar, leaving it rattling around inside what would you say they should do? Should they take it to a guitar tech or try to fish it out themselves?
try out mogami cables, they are worth the cash and have a life time war. i was told i didnt even need my receit to get a new one.

if its stuck inside the jack just pop off your jake plate and get it out.
I really don't think there are such thing as the best cable, now thats my opinion seeing as i tried monster cables and did not feel any difference at all. Use sturdy brands and it will be ok. Rage (though my favorite), planetwaves, Astel and even SLX. Go to your local shop and ASK for a good cable.

EDIT: you could unscrew the jack protection depending on what type of guitar you hace (strat/lp). You can also try to rattle it out for that matter :P. If the problem persists, take it to a guitar tech who might fix it easily
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Last edited by perkristian876 at Jun 21, 2008,
Alright I'll shop around and check out those brands. I mangaed to get the cable tip out I just hope I didn't loosen the connection to the jack any. I can't really test it out until I get a new cable though. Thanks for the advice!