NADY AUDIO HE-1 & ART CleanBox II Hum Eliminator

Does anyone have any experience of either of these units?

Trying to get a review of either of these products is like trying to get blood out of a stone.

If anyone has any experience using either of these or knows someone who has I'd be interested in hearing about it.
NEW WAVE OF BRITSH HEAVY METAL!!!!
No one's ever heard anything about either of these products then?
I would assume they suck. Nady makes pretty low end stuff.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Really? Non of these people make cut any ice with me but on their site, slash, Steve Vai, and other famous musicians use NADY's wireless systems which made me think Nady must have a decent rep. There were more musicians there from big bands but I didn't take heed since non of them I have any interest in. I did think, since they were pro, the brand must be reliable enough.

May be I should get the Art Clean Box then
Because the rest of UG will tell you this, get the ISP Decimator. Nady makes really ****ty stuff. Check the MF reviews.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
So you speak for the entire UG forum then?

I got the Art Clean box ii. I'll rate it when I get it. It had a good review and was cheap enough that if it doesn't work I can flog it on ebay!

It's good to get experienced opinion rather than hear say. I'd take your word for it had you any experience using either product.
I'd trust FLCLcowdude. Well, I do trust him Also, just because Nady makes (apparently) good wireless systems for stars, doesn't mean their low end stuff is good. First Act makes good custom guitars, yet most of their stuff (sold in Walmarts) is terrible.

Edit: Just to clear it, the "apparently" was there because I've never even heard of Nady.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I didn't realise that what I was looking at (NADY HE-1) was low end. It seemed reasonably priced for this type of device. Around the same as other hum elimanation device. So I didn't take it to be a cheapo product. As for the wireless system stuff, well I didn't say they were good, or I don't know if they're anygood, but I'm sure as hell confident that an experienced brand making equipment for a lenghty period of time is sign at least that, they've been successful selling gear for years so they must have some credibilty. And since I was trying to decide between two products I was going to give the brand with the history the benefit of the doubt.

In saying this I wasn't able to purchase the Nady, and for all it is I'm sure it couldn't have been that crud, after all it's a metal box with two inputs and two outputs and it's spec's were decent enough.

When I test out the Art Clean II I'll rate it up here. As I said before I can get rid of it if it's unsatisfactory. Sometimes at gig's you end up stuck beside lights and alsorts of crap that make your rig noisey so this is why I want hum elimination.

As for trusting FLCLcowdude's opinion, I would have had he any experience with either product or has heard from anyone who has used either of them. Since he didn't I'd have to take his opinion lightly, as the info I was after was specific to the two products in the title. It's nothing personal.
Dude, I just bought the Nady and got it UPS today. I plugged it into my system and it should be an easy hookup but it didn't work for some reason and I tried connecting it in all possible ways and even putting it in different places in my loop. Couldn't tell a difference except it drained my signal, but the hum was still there. I am looking at returning this POS and finding something that will work....