Does nebody know who deny's or accepts tabs, cause i got like three tabs denied after like 4 people approved them..... and i saw the people do it live. does nebody know where i can find the person who decides this? cause he didnt leave a message or nething.....
You must face off before God himself

If he exists as to which many UGers will argue about
Chuck Norris decides.

Ain't gonna **** wit him are you?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by RazorMilliX
lol, thanks neway tho

yes. seeing as we did so much
Quote by RazorMilliX
was that a warning, like a ban warning?

lulz @ you.

A ban warning comes in an email, buckethead_jr isn't even a mod
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I beat Chuck Norris at a RACE once. But I guess it wasn't completly fair since...well...ninjas kept attacking him. Actually I lie, it was a tie.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by Vauxite
lulz @ you.

A ban warning comes in an email, buckethead_jr isn't even a mod

I was kidding, you know sarcasm cause he sounds like so pissed or watev
Quote by RazorMilliX
I was kidding, you know sarcasm cause he sounds like so pissed or watev

Of course you were....
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
dude if your gonna sit here and bust on me, then you have no room to talk. who sits at their comp all day and does absolutly nothin but argue like lil babies to other people. get a life seriously.
Hush yourself. You've been given a link to where you should have posted this, now you're just trying to wind people up.
If you complain enough, your way of playing it will become the right way.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by RazorMilliX
dude if your gonna sit here and bust on me, then you have no room to talk. who sits at their comp all day and does absolutly nothin but argue like lil babies to other people. get a life seriously.

..How observant of you.
It's not just me, and we have barely argued, your comments are just ripe with comical value, congrats.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ