Just out of curiosity, what makes you think a beginner would go onto the advanced techniques section of the forums?
Quote by Adz2706
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think a beginner would go onto the advanced techniques section of the forums?

oh please, there are several threads about the basics misposted around here.
If you're gonna do a beginners kinda thing, be sure to make it quarters instead of triplets. Some people have a hard time counting those out.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Adz2706

Yet here i am.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Dude i commend you, for your effort, im sick of stupid idiots just bashing everything, just to make themselves feel and appear more superior, screw what they say, it doesnt matter, you tried and im sure that it helped someone, and im sure that thats what you hoped to do.
Quote by Boyleeee
Dude i commend you, for your effort, im sick of stupid idiots just bashing everything, just to make themselves feel and appear more superior, screw what they say, it doesnt matter, you tried and im sure that it helped someone, and im sure that thats what you hoped to do.

"Holy over abundant use of comma's batman"