Page 1 of 2
Last night two kids that I knew came into the restaurant that I work at. They came in about 3 minutes before we close, so I had to tell them we couldn't serve them. I knew both of them, and they're both derelict douchebags. I've had problems with both of them in the past, but nothing too serious or physical. So the two kids leave, and about 5 or 10 minutes afterwards, I went outside to leave. My truck was parked in the high school parking lot next door (ours was full).

They were walking in the opposite direction of my truck on the sidewalk by the parking lot, and I was a little suspicious that they weren't even a block away after leaving approx. 8 mintues ago. I got to my truck, and I have a big scratch about 20 inches long down the driver's door. I got in, floored it to the kids, and swerved into the other section of the parking lot in front of where they were walking. I got out and confronted the one who is a complete asshole to everybody. All he wanted to do is fight and he got really defensive. I was freaking out in anger, but I controlled myself the best I could and eventually drove away.

The scratch can be felt with a fingernail when you run your finger perpendicular to the scratch, to give you an idea of how deep it is. The truck is a 1987 Chevy, and I baby it like crazy. All my money goes into this truck, and it's always clean and polished. I'm thinking about getting a tube of Scratch X at the auto parts store, and if that doesn't satisfy me then I'm going to a body shop.

I had the police document it, and the officer knew the kid because he's always screwing with the wrong people and getting in trouble. I just don't understand why someone would do this. I'm not an asshole or anything, the damn kid is just a loser.

TL;DR---- Some asshole keyed my truck that I love to death and I'm pissed off.

What's the best way to get these out?
Pissed.
Next time, put an electric current going through the body of the car.
It'll teach them a nice lesson.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Fill in the scratch using a paste made from a mixture of the kid's bone and brain. Then polich with a cloth woven from his hair(head hair, not pubes).
Make a deep scratch in his face.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

go round to the kids house, tell his dad the little **** keyed your car and no doubt, his son will pay up for the damage and say sorry.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'd take matters into my own hands. The police are incompetent and probably won't do anything.

Fix your truck up, and go and teach these ****ers not to **** around with your stuff. S'the only way they'll learn
Key him up the anus.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by nick dixon
go round to the kids house, tell his dad the little **** keyed your car and no doubt, his son will pay up for the damage and say sorry.

Aye, when in doubt, involve the parents. Use the threat of legal action if you have to, even if you don't mean to actually take it that far. The prospect of a messy court case is usually enough to get people giving you money.
Quote by nick dixon

You have wise advice, but this kid's parents are lunatics. If I tell them what happened, they'll probably just try and

a.) Sell me meth

or

b.) Kill me
Pissed.
You'll get some meth out of it at least
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
Quote by Unofficial
You have wise advice, but this kid's parents are lunatics. If I tell them what happened, they'll probably just try and

a.) Sell me meth

or

b.) Kill me

**** the scratch, get the meth
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Justice?

Key their face!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Kid is a total dick and deserves to be formally charged if his parents refuse to help you out. That said, I hate it when a place is still open (even for only three minutes) and the lazy people there refuse to serve you. Service work is supposed to stop offering new services at closing time, not suddenly cut off work in progress, or to stop taking new work a half hour before you close. If you were supposed to stop offering services earlier, then the close time would be earlier, and you'd close up after hours.
edit* I'll admit there are exceptions and some services are different, but this pisses me off with food places especially.
torch the high school then plant some kerosene and matches in his back yard. always works for me
Quote by nick dixon
**** the scratch, get the meth

1. Get the meth.
2. Sell it to some hopeless addict for more than you bought it for.
3. Use the profit to repair truck.
Quote by Flying Couch
1. Get the meth.
2. Sell it to some hopeless addict for more than you bought it for.
3. Use the profit to repair truck.

4. Get high and go to a rave
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Scratching a car is such cowardly thing to do, **** it pisses me off.
I'm not sure how to get it out, but I know I would definitely get one of those alarms that go off if someone touches yer car...
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Rape.

OR... Do a Bas Rutten:
''I don't believe in an eye for an eye. I believe in two eyes for an eye.''
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by smb
Get a sense of perspective.

yea cut off the kids face and wear it and scratch his parents' car!

that is wat you meant isn't it?
I mean what else could you be eluding to?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
there's hardly much you can do about it.

it's just a truck though, and it's not like it's dented or anything. just go to an auto parts store and find a matching color of that scratch repair stuff, and call it good. don't waste a bunch of money on going to a body shop when the truck will look good enough without professional work.

and keep in mind, EVENTUALLY you're either going to sell or crash that truck, and that money you spent repairing that scratch will be wasted. don't invest too much of your time into fixing a pothole when a ravine is right around the corner.
Quote by Kynyster_K
I'm not sure how to get it out, but I know I would definitely get one of those alarms that go off if someone touches yer car...

All you can get a anti-carjacking flamethrower You've got to love South Africa.
destroy something he loves... how about his dog? throw it off a bridge maybe?

(an easy reference here)
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
I would've driven towards them and made like I was going to hit them with the truck... Or at least hit one of them in the face.

Well done for the self-restraint. Are they gonna get into trouble for it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
If someone had done that to a car I owned or a truck, then i would have probably smashed his face against the Scratched metal until it imprinted on his forehead.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
There are two ways these kids could go. They'll either grow the **** up and find something useful to do with their lives, or they'll continue down the same path and eventually make a really stupid decision that sends them to jail or gets them killed. Either way they won't be a problem forever.

I'm 25 now, and when I was a teenager I knew heaps of kids like the ones you've described, they all seemed like they'd never amount to anything at the time. Some are in jail now, one or two are dead, most have their **** sorted and just go to work like everyone else.

Er that doesn't fix your truck does it? I've had bricks thrown through my car, had the side of it kicked in, speakers ripped out, I know how it feels. Do you have any friends in the body business?
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
You drive a Chevy truck? Now there's your problem

i kid i kid
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight