We need a place to put these from now on. The De-motivational Pic thread is getting plagued by them.

Here's mine.

So...

Have you seen it?

Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

1st post!

no i havent
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Jesus christ, stop it with those annoying, unfunny Platoon pictures. They're bad enough in the Demotivational Thread as it is.

THEY ARE NOT FUNNY.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
i don't get the big deal about platoon. i've never seen it o i can't say it sucks or anything. but what i mean is that why is it so awsome all of a sudden and such? i don't get it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i don't get the big deal about platoon. i've never seen it o i can't say it sucks or anything. but what i mean is that why is it so awsome all of a sudden and such? i don't get it

it's a meme, the same as 300
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
it's a meme, the same as 300

but the 300 one with teh guy is funny, this just makes no sense, thats what i mean. like i heard the thing is guys getting shot as his chopper leaves or something, but none of the pictures except for the ones with jesus even point out at irony....people just aren't creative enough, they see somebody with their arms up and "OH MY GODZZZZZZZ PLAT00000000000000N!" and they stick a crappy line that isn't even funny under Platoon
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by webbtje
Jesus christ, stop it with those annoying, unfunny Platoon pictures. They're bad enough in the Demotivational Thread as it is.

THEY ARE NOT FUNNY.

+1. the film wasnt overly great either
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
lmao if I had never made the first reply this may never have happened

Though it doesnt deserve its own thread, most of the demo pics are pretty damn funny though.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by ChaoticVengence
but the 300 one with teh guy is funny, this just makes no sense, thats what i mean. like i heard the thing is guys getting shot as his chopper leaves or something, but none of the pictures except for the ones with jesus even point out at irony....people just aren't creative enough, they see somebody with their arms up and "OH MY GODZZZZZZZ PLAT00000000000000N!" and they stick a crappy line that isn't even funny under Platoon

Has an urge to search "arms up" in google.

Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by ChaoticVengence

you kinda have to see it. Plus i don't think its any worse than 300. Plus its the one meme UG has that wasn't ripped from 4chan. And lets be honest, we're lazy. When 4chan does a meme, they go all out with photoshop and animated gif files. We make a crappy caption for a picture we're they kinda look like their holding their arms out.