I ran across a weird amp called a GT-30H by KLD guitars. I googled but I found nothing on this amp and barely anything about the company. The amp is supposedly worth $1100, but I highly doubt it. Has anyone ever heard of this amp? Here's a link to their website: http://www.kldguitar.com/

They are apparently made in China. The grammar in that website alone makes me not trust them... still, let me know if you know anything about it!
I love the broken English on the main page.

That actually looks like a legitimate amp. Not sure about the price, but the two things I'd be weary about would be 1. Build quality, and 2. Actually getting the amp. Have you heard it?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
To answer this very old post, we never know it may help someone, I ordered one KLD amp (a GT15) directly from the factory last year and received it. It is a very good tube amp, can't beat the price, I paid the equivalent of 220 USD (1500 rmb not including transportation to be precise).
They do not have any sales or marketing people (they re just a bunch of engineering guys) in their company, that's why the English grammar is...well... very Chinglish.
Last edited by Bistoo at Feb 10, 2011,
Who knew a necrobump could be helpful? Even though it'll probably get closed. Looking into these they're actually pretty affordable over here.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB