practice.

and concentrate on what you're doing, worry more about how accurately you're fretting and strumming rather than how fast you are.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
what worked for me was to try to put all the fingers down at the same time, hit the chord and pull all the fingers back off...repeat this...then go back and forth between two chords...i do this without picking also
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
yeah, learn all major, minor and 7th chords at least(this is very beginner stuff cos i dont know how much you've learnt)
and just go from a to g in each set making sure they are all clean, then do it by like amaj, am, a7th and so on then go backwards and stuff just so you can play them not just one after another.

and practice alot mainly, after a week of just a couple of times a day i was heaps better.

plus try learning the intro to megadeaths hangar 18, that was one of the first songs i wanted to play and was way out of my league but the intro is great for getting fingers used to chord changes
Quote by steven seagull
practice.

and concentrate on what you're doing, worry more about how accurately you're fretting and strumming rather than how fast you are.

Thats about it. Oh and always think ahead when you try to change chords. Hope it helped.
Practice is what is going to help you here (it will always help you), dont feel rushed into it and take your time to make sure you can CLEANLY change between chords .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
i can tell you BUT its going to cost u a hefty price.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share...