Hello everyone, its been a while since ive looked on these boards but anyway. I currently own a blues junior amp, which i will need to get a extension cab for since i am going to be doing some live shows soon. Also, my band plays classic rock type of stuff to hard rock type stuff (Zeppelin, Guns n Roses, Van Halen). Anyway i have a Big Muff pi and a digitech blues driver and i use them in combination the blues driver pushing the big muff as my main distortion. I also own a digitech main squeeze and a digital delay from boss(amazing). So i bought a DS-1 distortiong which i wasnt very happy with so anyway does anyone know any good distortions that work well with my setup?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
I reccomend getting a new amp.

You're not going to be able to play live situations (other than small clubs) with just a blues junior. An extension cab will only increase bass response and sound dispersion, but not overall loudness. I say you should get a Classic 30 and run that big muff in front of it.
i was actualy thinking that trading in or selling the b junior for a valveking or a classic 30 but isnt the classic 30 like 600 US dollars, i got a budget of around 450 500 us dollars.
Quote by zeppelin72592
i was actualy thinking that trading in or selling the b junior for a valveking or a classic 30 but isnt the classic 30 like 600 US dollars, i got a budget of around 450 500 us dollars.

You could try to find one used, if your lucky you get a good deal.
If you can get a decent used amp that you like the sound of, it should serve you better than a pedal upgrade.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
ill probably try my local guitar center for a used amp, but a blues Junior Trade in they offered me 100 so i said no (i almost said yes and would have gotten a spider 3). i kinda answered my own question i think i may just by a overdrive by boss to put with my Muff to get a good distortion.
Anyway, ill be looking at some used amps. thanks for the help guys any advice is still helpful though keep it coming
MXR makes the best distortion pedals bar none. for a very variable distortion, try the distortion III. if you want an overdrive, get the Wylde OD.