Can anyone explain why on a Pepperami, it says it contains 150% pork? Surely that ISN'T possible? Unless it somehow is there when it isn't, that last 50% shouldn't exist. Any theories?
WTF is Pepperami?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
maybe it's 150% of your daily recommended dosage of pork? even though 'pork' isn't a nutrient, they're just saying that if you were to eat two of those Pepperamis, you wouldn't have to eat port for another two days.
Maybe they're being hyperbolic?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
its magic:O:O
haha its probably to get you to buy it
you know,like "were 150% pork so were like so healthy"
its a conspiracy(thats the only other explaination i could think of lol)
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
It's say, 150g of pork processed into 100g.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
They're kidding.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
maybe it's 150% of your daily recommended dosage of pork? even though 'pork' isn't a nutrient, they're just saying that if you were to eat two of those Pepperamis, you wouldn't have to eat port for another two days.

Something about this made me laugh and I don't know why.

maybe the wrapper's made of pork! but dont try it
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
ooh im gonna try to eat a pepperami wrapper now:L:L
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
noooooooooooooooooooo! i told u not to! now it's my fault!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hello from Peperami

Dear XXXX, Thank you for your recent query regarding the confusing labelling on Peperami. Under the labelling laws for processed meat products like sausages, we are required to state the amount of raw meat as a percentage of the finished product -including all the other ingredients like spices, salt etc. For raw sausages, the meat percentage will be less than 100% because other ingredients are added during manufacture. However, Peperami is a cured sausage and weight is lost through evaporation of water during manufacture. This means that the weight of the raw meat we put in before cooking and curing is higher than the weight of the finished Peperami that is sold. The meat content is therefore, more than 100%. As an example - a 25g Peperami is made with 27g of raw meat. I hope that this has helped and if you require any further information orassistance, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Chantal Barnard
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Hello from Peperami

Dear XXXX, Thank you for your recent query regarding the confusing labelling on Peperami. Under the labelling laws for processed meat products like sausages, we are required to state the amount of raw meat as a percentage of the finished product -including all the other ingredients like spices, salt etc. For raw sausages, the meat percentage will be less than 100% because other ingredients are added during manufacture. However, Peperami is a cured sausage and weight is lost through evaporation of water during manufacture. This means that the weight of the raw meat we put in before cooking and curing is higher than the weight of the finished Peperami that is sold. The meat content is therefore, more than 100%. As an example - a 25g Peperami is made with 27g of raw meat. I hope that this has helped and if you require any further information orassistance, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Chantal Barnard

so...wait,what?
Quote by sunnysayshi

I thought I understood it and then a wave of confusion carashed over me

EDIT:
Quote by Rankles
It's say, 150g of pork processed into 100g.

That made far more sense.
lol 150%. That's gotta be some epic pepperoni right there
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist