Reign Of Chaos

Unique metalcore from the heart of Hull Personally, I think it's teh brootalz ^_^ Discuss.

Disclaimer=this is not my band. This is my very good friend's band. Also, my band is gigging with this band in October
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

The guitar parts are good but that screaming just gets old, the second song has a nice intro though.
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
no offense to metalcore or ur frends band but isnt unique metalcore an oximoron?

Got that right!
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
no offense to metalcore or ur frends band but isnt unique metalcore an oximoron?

hahahaha that made my day.
Quote by rattlehead924
why don't you promote your own band

Already done it, but tbh, my band ain't as close to as good as ROC, and plus, I'm gigging with them soon and love their music so I help promote them as much as I can

And to the other fellas in the thread, there is some original metalcore out there, eg: August Burns Red and I listen to a lot of metalcore, but this band, ABR, and Between the Buried And Me stand out and sound different, whilst remaining metalcore (BTBAM are mathcore, but still). & also, ROC's vocalist has a unique scream, I haven't heard anyone else scream like that, most metalcore vocalists just scream like the guy from As Blood Runs Black
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Kiss_armyman1
The music rips ass for sure!

Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1