Page 1 of 6
My younger sister is very preppy and she always tells me to cut and straighten my long curly hair and then spike it.

Of course i dont do this because im not a douchebag. Then her friends tell me the same thing that i need a hair cut and that it would look better straight.

I dunno i just thought that girls taste would have matured by now, it is 2008 and the boy band fad was like 10 years ago.
I don't know why you say that short spiked hair relates to douchebagness? You're stupid.

I have short hair, I sometimes add some spikes to it. Am I a douchebag? No.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Is your sister hot? How old is she?

I'll go on topic now.... I get told that a lot. I don't really mind people who have their hair like that, hell I did that when I was like 7, but I like my hair now so leave me alone.
You're either trolling or you're very irrational. Maybe both.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Straightening of the hair is really stupid, in my opinion. People (especially young, preppy teenagers) are stupid. Just remember that.
Quote by JeanMi36
I don't know why you say that short spiked hair relates to douchebagness? You're stupid.

Exactly this.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by JeanMi36

Maybe...
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Some guys would look better with a haircut, maybe it's your case.

EDIT: ^
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
i kinda know what you mean... the hair like that won't make you a deuche, but a lot of people that have it like that are kinda deuchy ( not all of them, just relating to my school)... it seems at my school, if you don't own all american eagle clothing, have a fake tan, and spiked hair, your uncool.
Everyone fuckin' loves my long hair. Where do you live, Utah?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by paranoideyes
i kinda know what you mean... the hair like that won't make you a deuche, but a lot of people that have it like that are kinda deuchy ( not all of them, just relating to my school)... it seems at my school, if you don't own all american eagle clothing, have a fake tan, and spiked hair, your uncool.

I'm a yuppie, and I only look clean. I'm not a douchebag because I need to look professionnal.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Luckily i went skinhead for the summer, so I don't have to worry about ****.
Quote by fuuckmerunning
My younger sister is very preppy and she always tells me to cut and straighten my long curly hair and then spike it.

Of course i dont do this because im not a douchebag
. Then her friends tell me the same thing that i need a hair cut and that it would look better straight.

haha Ahhh I shouldn't laugh at that. I cut my hair short and spike it once in a while. it works wonders with the ladies...and some dudes.

Edit:
Quote by Kensai
You're either trolling or you're very irrational. Maybe both.

I thought this was SD for a second, Kensai. Change your avatar!
Last edited by strat335 at Jun 21, 2008,
dude back when i had long hair girls told me the same thing, i told em to shut the **** up tho.

<---- metal.
I look like an absolute square. This actually makes me more badass in a hot topic world where it's popular to look like you're part of some counter-culture... one that is just as expensive and fad-based as anything at the buckle, etc.

"Yeah I paid $28 for my <esoteric band> t-shirt, cause I refuse to adhere to the norm!"

How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
Quote by paranoideyes

same goes for my school. I just try not to fall amongst them even though im friends with a lot of people who are preppy and stuff. its just not me.
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
people tell me to cut my hair all the time, they don't tell me to spike it though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Hexagram

UM YES!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Hair gel was invented to make it easier to spot douchebags like these.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
the girl i live with just screwed some guy the other night cause he had tatoo's and long hair. and only cause of that. if girls dont like you, you must be ugly. Nothing to do with your hair.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by fuuckmerunning

Of course i dont do this because im not a douchebag. Then her friends tell me the same thing that i need a hair cut and that it would look better straight.

I dunno i just thought that girls taste would have matured by now, it is 2008 and the boy band fad was like 10 years ago.
shuttup

i have short hair - i don't "spike it" particuarly, but i wax it up a bit - and you have long hair

deal with it

EDIT:
Quote by Hexagram

UM YES!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!
but yes, they are pricks lol
Quote by Jonjy2
Some guys look like **** with short hair.

Some guys look like **** with long hair.

You find out which one you are and act accordingly.

/thread
i like guys with long hair...
but i dont know
if its greasy long hair... and it starts to naturally dread

and no i understand usually guys with short hair tend to be jocks or preps, and they usually are douchebags
lol the preppy girls at my school tell me to cut my hair...then theres the people that are slightly preppy...like there not hardcore prep or whatever, but they love it...my hair is NATURALLY straight and everyones like "O M G YOUR HAIR IS SOOO STRIAGHT IM JEALOUS!" its great
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
i get told that all the time.. and my hair isn't even that long
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by Hexagram

UM YES!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

wow, there are a lot less popped collars there than i would have thought
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
I looked aight with longer hair, but I buzzed it off to rock the beard+buzz combo and I think I look a lot better. Just don't spike your hair and combo it with hollister polos and such. A lot more of it is how you dress.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by Hexagram
*picture of all the douchebags*

UM NO!!! HAET! HAET! HAET!

Fixed.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
my hair is long and straight and thin, im starting to look like Otis from house of a thousand corpses as i also work 12 hour shifts and rarely sleep

bitches here loved it when i had a mohawk, just coming up and introducing themselves, but i hate it so i gotta be a long haired redneck rebellious mother****er
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
im afraid chicks dont dig long hair anymore....sigh

but, i refuse to conform to douchebagged-ness
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by powerpiker
im afraid chicks dont dig long hair anymore....sigh

but, i refuse to conform to douchebagged-ness

How exactly does short hair make you a "douchebag?"