This is my new song, I finished it today. I was inspired by the G3 Tours, and tried to write something in its style. So have fun listening to it. C4C, as always.

Please listen to it on RSE, but it´ll take a lot of CPU.
Attachments:
G3.zip
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Last edited by Madzää at Jun 21, 2008,
Overall, pure awesomeness.

Reminded me very much of the G3 tours and such!

The solo's seemed odd to me, there fine. But I never really listen to too much shred' stuff so to me they sounded really unique!

The Vai, Petrucci and Satch' labeling was weird lmao. I know you did each solo in thier style but. Eh. It jsut seemed odd seeing as they probably will never play this piece lmao! Oh well, I can be pedantic sometimes.

Can't really say anymore really, it's amazing!
10/10!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I kinda put the Names on it because I was listening to the G3 Tour with these 3 guitarists, and because they are some of my inspiration, it was easier to write in their style than in the style of, like Yngwie or so. Yea, I know they probably won´t play it, but I hope I´ll get tickets for his next tour and maybe I can give him a CD with this track on it.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

almilano.bandcamp.com
Ahhhh, now that makes sense!

I used to listen to a fair bit of Yngwie funnily enough, back when I was like 12. He's one of the guitarists that inspired me to work alot more on my playing and songwriting.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Yea, I listen to Yngwie too, pretty much actually, but meh... His playing style gets kinda boring. That´s why I chose the others. I actually think Yngwie isn´t that great of a Songwriter, he´s not bad but.... you know, not everything sounds good just because it´s fast.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

almilano.bandcamp.com
Yarrrr, that's why I eventually sort of stopped listening to him. It all got a bit same-y after a while. Everything was just fast harmonic minor/diminished stuff and it just got boring, to be honest. But he is an awesome songwriter, yeah!
Amazing piece. Holy ****.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
That's awesome! Really, it's great the way the leads alternate between soloing, although it was a bit of a bitch having to change what traack I'm watching. The intro riff kinda reminded me of Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent, but it's nothing too similar. I can honestly say that given the chance, I wouldn't change a thing about it.

C4C?
That's awesome, now get some guys to play that mofo and it'd be holy-****-mega-balls-out awesome
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!