Will it ever become socially acceptable to go to a fancy dress as the KKK ?

Page 1 of 2
well, people go to parties dressed as Hitler nowadays...thats a pretty big deal and some people seem okay with it

So will it ever be okay to go as the KKK?

I think no tbh

Disscuss
Quote by *Juno*
well, people go to parties dressed as Hitler nowadays...thats a pretty big deal and some people seem okay with it

So will it ever be okay to go as the KKK?

I think no tbh

Disscuss

Depends who's at the party.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i don't think so, but it is socially acceptable to make a kkk hat for your thumb out of a wet tampon.
Quote by yeoman125
i don't think so, but it is socially acceptable to make a kkk hat for your thumb out of a wet tampon.

Damn right it is.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i highly doubt it, unless you want to be brutally murdered while your there. personally i wouldnt risk it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by yeoman125

You like it
i think it's only socially acceptable to dress as a Klan member or hitler for that matter if your party has only white supremacists and a burning cross
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Depends who's there and what kind of areas you have to travel through to get there.
@ the idea of walking through Brixton in a KKK uniform.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I hope so, that's my costume for tonight. I'm going to a fundraiser for the NAACP! I'm sure it'll gpo down well.
Quote by korinaflyingv

god, that guy must have a death wish or summut

Quote by MightyAl
I hope so, that's my costume for tonight. I'm going to a fundraiser for the NAACP! I'm sure it'll gpo down well.

hah
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Jun 21, 2008,
Seriously No.

on UG, yeah go for it.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Withateethuh
Hitler is dead.

Racism is still alive and kicking.

Yeah that's what I was gonna say, Hitler's dead, he can't do damage to anyone anymore, on the other hand the KKK can.
Prince Charles got in a lot of trouble a couple years ago because he went to a costume party as a Nazi.

But I guess that's just a PR thing.

KKK won't be okay until the actual establishment has been disbanded. As long as it's still around, wearing their stuff shows support.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
its socially unacceptable? not where i come from.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I would go to a party dressed as Hitler, but I'd leave if anybody was offended by it... But for some reason the KKK will be seen as too far...

^^It was his son William that went as Hitler. People still don't like him for it
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
I would go to a party dressed as Hitler, but I'd leave if anybody was offended by it... But for some reason the KKK will be seen as too far...

^^It was his son William that went as Hitler. People still don't like him for it

Yeah i know what you mean, I think it's because Nazi's were not neccessarily racist while KKK existed/exist just out of racial hatred. Meh I can see where your coming from just not why. lol
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by urik
Depends. If it's a KKK party, then yes.

lol good point.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
I think it be an awesome joke if a black person went to the party as a member of the KKK.. But it'd look pretty bad otherwise.. I dunno.. Touchy subject.
I don't see a problem with it as long as it's a joke. People get far too upset over some things.

IMO racism should just be laughed at aslong as nowone is getting physically attacked or their safety is at risk.
Just dress up as a really pointy ghost, holding flaming lower case "t"s. Problem solved!
Quote by JMack
Prince Charles got in a lot of trouble a couple years ago because he went to a costume party as a Nazi.

But I guess that's just a PR thing.

KKK won't be okay until the actual establishment has been disbanded. As long as it's still around, wearing their stuff shows support.

Quote by andyd93

Actually it was Harry, the ginger one.
A few centuries after the KKK cease to exist maybe.
Quote by MightyAl
At least they were ball park
Quote by MightyAl

Dang it. Oh well, they're both arseholes
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by ShaunDiel
Go as Stalin instead.

This.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Maybe at a fancy dress party they will not agree with your style, if you try it at a costume party however you could get away with it.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Page 1 of 2