Heya!

Well since I'm gonna be seeing a few cool acts over the summer, I thought maybe I could try and get some signatures, and what better place than on my guitar, right?!

...yeah, but how the **** am I gonna pull that off?

Anyone have experience with this sorta thing? I'm not gonna be bringing my guitar to a show, (or should I?) but maybe a pickguard or something?
If it's a big venue, the officials won't allow your entire guitar in.

But, a pickguard shouldn't be a problem.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
a pickgaurds actually a good idea, damn if only i had a guitar with a pickguard
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
A pickguard would be a good idea (but you don't use anything with a signature on it, that ruins the signature, jeez, so I'd do like a huge novelty pick or something, like a super large pick so you can fit on more signatures if the chance arises, or a pickguard as long as you don't ruin the signatures cause then you'll play, and people will be like, 'Whoa, you know [insert name here]' and you can be like 'Yeah BOYIE' and it'll be cool, lol, I love run-on sentences, especially in brackets, anyways, that's my opinion).
well I'm thinking of getting some local guys (I live around detroit, so our local guys are world class =D) to sign my actual guitar, cause they'd prolly let me take my guitar in some of the places. I'm going to see buddy guy and george thorogood though in bigger venues, so I guess I'll be taking a pick guard to those.

The thing about my pickguard is that I want it to be all sick and cool designed and ****. I'm gonna spray paint some stuffs on it (using a template) and that + signatures will mean my guitar is gonna be unique and coolio!

Yeah, I know, its a lot of effort to go to just to make my guitar look cool. But I'm going for a strat, and a lot of people have strats. Also, following in the great tradition of SRV, putting **** all over his guitar. =D

Anyone have actual experience with signatures on guitars? I'd like to see how easily they rub off, if the artists are cool about it... etc
see im prolly goin to mayhem tour and i want the sigs of all the main stagers (yes even DF) + 2 other bands. but i might just get the cds and get them signed you know, and i dont know if i could get a pickgaurd into the venue lol
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Wouldn't have thought of a pickguard. That's pretty well thought out.

Had an old Strat that I got signed on the neck by Zoltan Bathory of FFDP
Quote by F8iscruel
see im prolly goin to mayhem tour and i want the sigs of all the main stagers (yes even DF) + 2 other bands. but i might just get the cds and get them signed you know, and i dont know if i could get a pickgaurd into the venue lol

I'm going to mayhem as well. I've got floor tickets so I was thinking of just getting anything I can in there.

Definitely want a sig from one of the better bands. Slipknot or disturbed etc.

Suicide silence? Yeah i'll pass buddy.
Quote by Flamingrhythm
I'm going to mayhem as well. I've got floor tickets so I was thinking of just getting anything I can in there.

Definitely want a sig from one of the better bands. Slipknot or disturbed etc.

Suicide silence? Yeah i'll pass buddy.

meh i only want airbourne and black tides sigs, theyre the new age they guys im looking to be better than, since the one band is in my agegroup and the other is just a bit older i need to be better than them but i still look up to them you know
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724