0 0%
blues
12 16%
classical music
4 5%
oldies
2 3%
Voters: 76.
yeah, nice heavy riffs that are complicated but not over the top.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
you forgot theme songs those are the funniest to play, like the power rangers theme song, family guy theme song, and of course halo, theme songs make everybody happy
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
metal. i dont play much of it cause a lot of it sounds the same, but its so fun to just crank ur distortion pedal and start wailing away.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
metal. i dont play much of it cause a lot of it sounds the same, but its so fun to just crank ur distortion pedal and start wailing away.

yu[
Anything that sounds epic or involves a lot of tapping.

I don't know why, but tapping's just a hell of a lot of fun lmao
Gear:
Fender P-Bass
BC Rich Trace Warbeast
Amps and pedals that make me go BAWWWW.

Need:
Lessons on music theory
A job
I know it's retarded, but I love playing punk. The darker side of metal is what I prefer to listen to but playing punk songs is just so much more fun to me.
Funk for me. I just learned how to play it, and I like the rhythmic feel of the strumming
Quote by F8iscruel
you forgot theme songs those are the funniest to play, like the power rangers theme song, family guy theme song, and of course halo, theme songs make everybody happy

Thats what I was thinking! Especially heavy metal versions of theme songs, or parodies.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I play a lot, but for me the music that I find the most 'enjoyment' out of would be classic rock. Nothing quite like pulling that Back In Black solo or jamming to Zeppelin.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by Pinky19
Thats what I was thinking! Especially heavy metal versions of theme songs, or parodies.

like the screamo version of the pokemon theme song
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
It is a tie between metal and classical for me.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Blues and whatever Jazz I can play rofl.

Funk is awesome too.

It's weird, I listen to Metal mostly but when playing guitar or bass I find myself never playing any of it.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join