Me and my family are going to boston/new york for about a week or so. Im 17 and i need my cigarettes. So if i had a pack in my luggage would they do anything about it? I wouldnt want my parents to find out.

And i live in the US so im underage.
If you only smoke one pack a week, then you don't 'need' them to get by.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall

yeah im not heavily addicted or anything. But i do get the urge to have one at night time about an hour before i go to bed.
It's illegal to smoke in the airport (at least in Europe it is), so why don't you wait until you reach your destination to buy some.
Quote by Sid McCall

Erm, he didn't say that lol

And most smokers don't carry more than one pack of smokes with them.

EDIT: Nevermind lol
Quote by haz_uk
why did you even make a thread about this?

i hope your plane crashes.

I hope that you learn how to tie your shoes better.
Quote by haz_uk

That's a bit extreme. There are likely to be other people on board, after all.
Nothing wrong with smoking and anyone who tells you it is has connections with the right wing republican party. This includes people on this website, ****ing fascists.
If anything happens, your parents put them in the wrong suitcase. *wink wink*
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by slate blank
Nothing wrong with smoking and anyone who tells you it is has connections with the right wing republican party. This includes people on this website, ****ing fascists.

+1
Quote by slate blank

Uhm, wut?
Have you ever visited the planet Earth?
Quote by slate blank

Oh dear, oh dear.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by slate blank

I have not heard anyone say that. Just a bunch of idiots saying smoking doesn't affect you. It obviously does. I talked to one of the people who did the very first research on ciggaretes and she told me that the chemicals they use, and still use, WILL cause cancer.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by slate blank

But yeah, you can take the cigarettes as long as you don't smoke them on the plane or in the airport.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Pinky19
I have not heard anyone say that. Just a bunch of idiots saying smoking doesn't affect you. It obviously does. I talked to one of the people who did the very first research on ciggaretes and she told me that the chemicals they use, and still use, WILL cause cancer.

I think the guy was saying there is nothing wrong with making the choice to smoke, the only person it will affect is the person who is smoking, and my dad smoked for 30 years and is cancer free (he gave up a few years ago), so the chemicals COULD cause cancer, not WILL cause cancer.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
That has to be one of the strangest thread titles I've ever read...............anyway, you should probably wait until you get to your destination. They DO scan your baggage, remember? So they WILL see them.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Zeppelin256

But yeah, you can take the cigarettes as long as you don't smoke them on the plane or in the airport.

ok so they wont say anything even though im underage?
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I hope that you learn how to tie your shoes better.

you win a cookie for originality.
If you check them with your luggage that goes beneath the plane, you'll probably be fine, just don't put them in your carry on. (I don't even know if thats allowed)
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
They could give two ****s about a 17 year old having cigarettes on a plane. You'll be fine. You could probably carry them on your person and not get hassled. If you wanna be safe anyways, put it in your checked bag.
Welcome to You're "Doom"!
Quote by slate blank

qft, obv.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by haz_uk

Hey!
Someone could get hurt!
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by slate blank

Because the right wing nutjobs are the leading cause of smoking bans in such conservative-overrun states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and especially the city of Pennsylvania.

Also, lung cancer doesn't exist.

amirite?
Quote by slate blank

There's nothing wrong with smoking as long as you aren't harming the non-smokers around you. In other words, smoke in private places, and if you're going to smoke in public places, make sure it's in a well ventilated area and that you're not in the way of non-smokers.
I hate it when there's a group of people smoking at the front entrances to buildings.
keep it in your pocket my friend flies from cali to boston with joints in his pockets and gets away with them...
Well where I live, you can legally smoke at 16, but you can't purchase them until you are 18. If it's the same there you're fine.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Oh and your parents most likely know you smoke. They probably just won't say anything as long as you don't smoke around them.
Quote by A Scenic World
They could give two ****s about a 17 year old having cigarettes on a plane. You'll be fine. You could probably carry them on your person and not get hassled. If you wanna be safe anyways, put it in your checked bag.

this. unless for some reason it's illegal for you to possess cigarettes where you're from, they can't do anything about it. the only time cigarettes are ever a concern when flying is if you're trying to take large amounts overseas without declaring them.

if you're that concerned, do some research on the net (asking UG is not research).
from daylight...
...into darkness