GO SKATING!!

Thats right. Today is GO Skateboarding Day. Im go skate with my friends and get some footage. Hopefully we wont run into some cops and have to put another video on youtube of police brutality. lol. The only that sucks is that is like 111 degrees...

So Discuss about this wonderful day...
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Skateboarding is about freedom. Go skateboarding day is just like another hallmark-arrangement. The IASC is funded by companies like FedEx... I'll skate whenever the fuck I want. I don't need some company telling me to go skate.

I'm still skating today, but not in the name of "Go Skateboarding Day."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Shred Head
I was in a cast for a month because of a skateboard, I hate them, I hate this day.

Pansy.

I broke two of my metatarsals and was in a cast for a month and a half. My wrist has permanent damage. My elbows have chips in them and you can feel the little bone bits floating around. The fun of skateboarding supersedes all injuries.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I remember when I did "skate".

I was ****e, and couldn't even pop an ollie.

I was such a poser
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by darkstar2466
Skateboarding is about freedom. Go skateboarding day is just like another hallmark-arrangement. The IASC is funded by companies like FedEx... I'll skate whenever the fuck I want. I don't need some company telling me to go skate.

I'm still skating today, but not in the name of "Go Skateboarding Day."

I'm inclined to say that it's just a silly day where a bunch of silly people get onto their silly planks of wood with silly wheels attached to them and move around in a silly fashion.

Don't get worked up about a silly event, you silly person.
Quote by Pure_Morning

I was such a poser

i salute you for the honesty, i was the same xD
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
woop...

so it actually exists.. saw a wee thing on extreme sports channel this morning, so when i was out in teh garage i popped a big one **ahem.. ollie!** just for today

Quote by Pure_Morning

I was such a poser

That's exactly how I was.
I probably could have but I didn't because I was afraid of falling.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I skate but I'm not going skating today

EDIT: I can ollie but thats about it, I can't seem to get any other tricks down
I'm so jealous of my friend. He's over at the DC Skate Plaza skating for the entire day.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i salute you for the honesty, i was the same xD

We used to just sit down at the skatepark, then bugger off to ASDA for cheap chocolate.

For all those who do skate today, break a leg :P
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by metal4all
I'm so jealous of my friend. He's over at the DC Skate Plaza skating for the entire day.

I wouldn't go to the DC Skate Plaza if I wasn't good. People do fucking front-blunts on the ledges. The last time I did a handrail was over five years ago.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Now all i need is a new board The only skateboard i have left is a fishboard. I gotta stop skateboarding when there's heavy traffic.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by darkstar2466
I wouldn't go to the DC Skate Plaza if I wasn't good. People do fucking front-blunts on the ledges. The last time I did a handrail was over five years ago.

He's good. Believe me. He about did the 12 set there. He was soo close (he landed it and then lost his balance like a second later. then it got too dark out to do it).

I wish i could skate better. I just don't take it seriously anymore. My best trick is either a nollie or fakie 360 shove-it or a nightmare flip (double flip varial).
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I remember last year some skater kid got choked by a cop. Good times.

Yep. That cop should got killed. Hes worthless. The skaters should of truck slapped him and that would of been the end of that. Yea I need a new board too. I just got my sisters board..
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I remember last year some skater kid got choked by a cop. Good times.

Actually, he just got pinned down by the shoulder and it appeared that the cop was choking him, IIRC.
I have to work a 12 hour shift, starting in 15 minutes.

I hate you all.
I was going to go longboarding today (didn't know it was some skateboard day or whatever)... but its raining in orlando.
I am sick so I can't skate

and last year my skateboard was broken and the year before that I was on vacation. And in 2005 I had sprained my foot and in 2004 I didn't know about it :P

So yeah... I've never really experienced go skateboarding day
Last edited by billybusa at Jun 21, 2008,
I'm going skateboarding soon with a couple friends, I'll try to get a few new tricks down.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me