What is a reasonable price for a used (good condition) Classic Players 50's strat (MIM)? They are the only strats in my price range that come with the exact specs I am looking for (fiesta red with tinted maple neck). Any advice is appreciated.
~Nick
FOR SALE:

Alvarez FD-60 acoustic electric- $295 obo (perfect condition, amber finish)
Lindy Fralin Blues Special Strat pickups (as set, perfect condition) - $175 obo

PM me if you are interested!
the specs youre looking for are the colors? you may very well have played a bunch and decided this is definitely the one, but please make sure youre picking this guitar for reasons other than just the color. a guitar can be painted.

fender.com has a .pdf file pricelist. look there?
NO color is not the only thing. I love the feel of the finish of the neck on the classic 50's MIM fender strats. Also I like the vintage guitars far more than the newer standards. I have found one on ebay that is sitting at $480 with hardshell case and I am considering that but then again I was hoping to find something for a bit less. My other option is to grab one of those new classic vibe squiers for $299 and spend a month doing the labor to repaint and refinish in fiesta red with a gold pickguard. New the cheapest I can find them for is $699. I wouldn't exactly call that cheap. Not outrageous by any means, but not cheap.
~Nick
FOR SALE:

I don't know that I have an exact budget because this is the guitar I want so if it means saving up for months to get it then I will. If I buy new (~$700) then I won't be able to buy until september at the earliest. If I buy used then earlier. Ideally I would buy used in good condition but the question still remains how much a reasonable price these should go for used? It should be noted that I am looking for the classic 50's MIM not the classic players 50's MIM.
~Nick
FOR SALE: