So my uncle gave me 500 for my high school graduation and I'm thinking of what to spend it on. I can spend it on one or a few things so heres soem things i need/want right now (no particular order).

-New amp
-stompbox tuner (looking at the Korg pitchblack)
-Wireless system (i've been told you need about 500 for one)
-Computer (not GG&A but you know...)

as for the amp, i play an MG that was given to me for free right now. i can go SS or tube, i gig a lot in a 4 piece and I play metal (megadeth) and rock (Zeppelin, GNR).

need suggestions for all the aforementioned so i can see what suits me best please. thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
this is going to sound pretty gay, but its best saving it
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
this is going to sound pretty gay, but its best saving it

This.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
This.

*agrees*
but if you wanna burn it you could give it to me :P lol jk
i'll save it. thanks guys. I'll just run through my pedal and suck it up. Appreciate the responses.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Wireless systems are a bit pointless IMO. Yes, you won't need to use cables. Then the batteries will run out, the range of the wireless will be terrible and you'll realise you spent $500 on what is effectively a broken guitar cable. Get yourself some George Ls and save yourself the money.

Save it, I'd say. Or spend it on drugs.
you gig with an mg?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Tom_hatton
Wireless systems are a bit pointless IMO. Yes, you won't need to use cables. Then the batteries will run out, the range of the wireless will be terrible and you'll realise you spent $500 on what is effectively a broken guitar cable. Get yourself some George Ls and save yourself the money.

Save it, I'd say. Or spend it on drugs.

I would have to say that Mr. Hatton knows what he's on about.

Either that, or save it. I personally would save it. Actually no, I'd probably buy grass first, then see where I'm at then.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I would have to say that Mr. Hatton knows what he's on about.

Sigged

If I have room...
I would buy an ounce or two of ganja. Or I would put the money towards a new amp.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.