Page 1 of 2
Well, its 3:30 in the afternooon, and my dad is unbelievably loaded. He already downed a full bottle of Scotch, and he is making some really dumb jokes. For instance, he's cooking, so he calls me into the kitchen, and points at the bratwurst and says: "Finally!!!, I'm not constipated anymore!!!". I have to admit I lol'd hard but I'm starting to get worried. So Pit, I wanted to ask: Anybody ever had any experience with a drunk dad? Or any suggestions on what to do with him?

P.S. My mom already checked out and went to her bedroom, looked at me and said: "He is your responsibility, just make sure he doesn't pee in the kitchen."
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

slowly get him off the booze and advise him when hes sober he wont listen when hes drunk and i dont have a drunk dad im just taking a guess
Being hadoukened in the face isn't nice
Tell your mom that she married the ****tard and she can take care of his drunk ass.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
That is pretty funny... Just take advantage and enjoy it He sounds like a pretty fun drunk with all due respect lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Get drunk with him and stay up all night doing manly father and son things like drinking and watchin football!
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
eech, that sounds wack, make sure he doesnt touch anything that could result in anything remotely capable of causing any form of damage.

**** its ure mums resposnblity not yours, shes married him! a man is nothing without his woman!
PSN: Noverion
Start getting drunk with him, it'll seem less sketch, and you'll have a good time.

DON'T EVER LISTEN TO CMAGG OR MULLETBOY14, EVERRRRR!!!!
Get drunk then your mom will have to take care of your dad as you are too drunk to do so
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by andyd93
That is pretty funny... Just take advantage and enjoy it He sounds like a pretty fun drunk with all due respect lol.

yup, why dont you drink with him also? oh yea lock your doors at night. "stuff" can happen
WTF is up with the discussions on fathers today? Is it complain about your father day or something?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by andyd93

Yeah he does. Take advantage of the situation and maybe earn some coin off of your old man.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

If you aren't gonna have fun with him, I'd try and convince him to go sleep it off.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Orlando01
Well, its 3:30 in the afternooon, and my dad is unbelievably loaded. He already downed a full bottle of Scotch, and he is making some really dumb jokes. For instance, he's cooking, so he calls me into the kitchen, and points at the bratwurst and says: "Finally!!!, I'm not constipated anymore!!!". I have to admit I lol'd hard but I'm starting to get worried. So Pit, I wanted to ask: Anybody ever had any experience with a drunk dad? Or any suggestions on what to do with him?

P.S. My mom already checked out and went to her bedroom, looked at me and said: "He is your responsibility, just make sure he doesn't pee in the kitchen."

Your dad sounds awesome when he's drunk.
Quote by valennic
WTF is up with the discussions on fathers today? Is it complain about your father day or something?

when is fathers day btw?
Yup, he is a pretty fun drunk, but he won't let me drink with him because "someone has to carry him to bed". Just now, he started to play his bass, and he says he can play better when he's drunk. Thing is, its actually true.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by venom0014
when is fathers day btw?

It was a while back, why?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by lefthandman9876
my dad kisses the dog when hes drunk..

That's no way to talk about your mother!!

/crap joke

Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Just roll with it. My dad is drunk 90% of the time, just be happy that hes a fun drunk, and not a mean one. Try having a slap fight with him, those are a blast with drunk people.
Quote by spartan 118
Yeah he does. Take advantage of the situation and maybe earn some coin off of your old man.

Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by venom0014
yup, why dont you drink with him also? oh yea lock your doors at night. "stuff" can happen

I remember one time when I was little my dad was really drunk and at about 3:30 in the morning he came into my room with only his underwear on and passed out on top of me while repeatedly farting...I was too small to move him.

Quote by Orlando01
Yup, he is a pretty fun drunk, but he won't let me drink with him because "someone has to carry him to bed". Just now, he started to play his bass, and he says he can play better when he's drunk. Thing is, its actually true.

Isn't the asnwer obvious?
Jam with him. Duh.

Oh and make sure he doesn't pee in the kitchen.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Tell him to heat a saucepan up for like 30 minutes and then pee in it, it will have epicly hilarous results
Quote by andyd93
That's no way to talk about your mother!!

/crap joke

I lol'd!

Fuck it man, its your Moms job.
Wait till he falls asleep himself, then throw a blanket on top of him. Your father is responsible for YOU, not the other way around.
Quote by Vos
I remember one time when I was little my dad was really drunk and at about 3:30 in the morning he came into my room with only his underwear on and passed out on top of me while repeatedly farting...I was too small to move him.

Quote by lefthandman9876

dude not cool

¬_¬ I once again emphasise the '/crap joke' and '' parts of my post.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by lefthandman9876
i know im not being serious, just when you insult someones mother over the internet joke or not, you need to think about it first

no hard feelings

Tell that to the rest of UG, I am not the only one

But whatever, I can't be arsed getting enemies on UG I have too many already lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
get a bottle of crown and some beer and drink yourself to sleep and let him be drunk with u
My dad abused alcohol so much he got Pancreatitis. The doctos said that he couldn't drink ever again or he'd die. Then something happened to do with him drinking again which gave him diabetes, which funnily enough made it alrigh for him to drink again.

Yeah my dads a cunt

Quote by Orlando01

haha

just keep bothering him until he throws a shoe at you in drunken rage.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by slash fan #1
My dad abused alcohol so much he got Pancreatitis. The doctos said that he couldn't drink ever again or he'd die. Then something happened to do with him drinking again which gave him diabetes, which funnily enough made it alrigh for him to drink again.

Yeah my dads a cunt

Lmao x)

AND!! Looking at your sig with that weird guy who wanted the gun, did we ever find out why he wanted it or what he was planning?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Page 1 of 2