Page 1 of 101
Like I said, new one early for a variety of reasons which i cba going into.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Didn't we have a new one just recently?

EDIT: ZOMG LIEK 1ST PAYGE.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Its early because Frenchy has recently taken up a career in contract killings for the mob, and he might not have access to a computer when he's on a mission, and we might fill up another one before he gets back.

Damn, that book was awesome..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hello!

My name is Paul, but you guys can call me IHATE! I'm new around these forums, so I hope that I can fit in with you guys!

Anyways, what's everyone's favorite band! Mine's Metallica!
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Hello!

My name is Paul, but you guys can call me IHATE! I'm new around these forums, so I hope that I can fit in with you guys!

Really?

Probably Radiohead for me...
LOL
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Hello!

Go away, n00b! My favorite band's Nirvana. They're the best band ever. They pwn Metallica. Kurt Cobain is a Gawd. **** Courtney lol Nirvana rul3zz!!!

My grammar's too good to pull off the Nirvana fanboy.
Quote by DownInAHole.
Really?

Probably Radiohead for me...

Dude! I don't like Radiohead! Theyre really sappy! And there solos suck!

Nirvana's cool, though! It sucks Curt Kobain killed himself! He was a great guitarist!

But not as good as James Hetfield!!!
The.
My favorite band is Bright Eyes. My name is Cory, but I prefer to be called "Hard-Cory." Its a little stage name I picked up cause I'm such a big fan of hardcore. But depending on what band I'm playing in, it alternates to "Metal-Cory."

Someone recommend me a book.. Malcolm X's autobiography isn't going to take me long, and I need something else to read soon.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Dude! I don't like Radiohead! Theyre really sappy! And there solos suck!

Nirvana's cool, though! It sucks Curt Kobain killed himself! He was a great guitarist!

But not as good as James Hetfield!!!

Sir spamallot returns *glares*

wot do u fink of mcr??1
Quote by wiggyisgreat

wot do u fink of mcr??1

MCR were only cool on their first album. Actually.. No, they were only cool before their first album when they played locally in New Jersey, before they sold out and started touring. It was ghey when they did that. I've never heard them back then.. But I hear stuff.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
My favorite band is Bright Eyes. My name is Cory, but I prefer to be called "Hard-Cory." Its a little stage name I picked up cause I'm such a big fan of hardcore. But depending on what band I'm playing in, it alternates to "Metal-Cory."

Someone recommend me a book.. Malcolm X's autobiography isn't going to take me long, and I need something else to read soon.

Cory, ur s0 hXc.
LOL
Fine, fine, we'll stop polluting the thread...

Btw, unless you're Israeli, don't see Zohan.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

wot do u fink of mcr??1

James Hetfield is better!

...ok, I'm done.

How is everyone doing today?
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
James Hetfield is better!

...ok, I'm done.

How is everyone doing today?

I hate today. I had to work 8 hours, my gf is still in Hawaii, and the only thing I have to get me through the day was some Gatorade and a Modest Mouse CD.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Cory, ur s0 hXc.

I dun need you 2 tell me this. I punch fags like you every day @ shows. Your emo name is so faggy, fag.

Conor Oberst is a genius. He really makes me think of myself, because I too drink 2 much and it really helps me cope. I have his name tattooed on my rectum. Its the closest I'm ever going to get to having him in my ass.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by frusciante_50
Bored. Its my first off after exams and I already want to die. Alex you were right you son of a bitch

bet you are wishin you were still at school now.
Quote by frusciante_50
Bored. Its my first off after exams and I already want to die. Alex you were right you son of a bitch

I'm sitting here with a free house with a glass or orange juice and on UG

Brilliant isn't it.

It'll get better man, you fancy playing tennis tomorrow?

Oh wait...
Quote by dead-fish
Fine, fine, we'll stop polluting the thread...

Btw, unless you're Israeli, don't see Zohan.

Why not, I keep getting like 15 minutes into it and then I end up turning it off because I don't have time to watch all of it.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide

I'm sitting here with a free house with a glass or orange juice and on UG

Brilliant isn't it.

It'll get better man, you fancy playing tennis tomorrow?

Hell yeah

bet you are wishin you were still at school now.

Still hell no

Oh wait...
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
No.

It's hxc.

Get it right, n00b.
xNox xitxsx hXc

xn00bx
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think about, everybody wanting to get their money back from the PGA tournaments, because Tiger Woods is out for the rest of the year,and thats who everyone wants to see.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think about, everybody wanting to get their money back from the PGA tournaments, because Tiger Woods is out for the rest of the year,and thats who everyone wants to see.

I think it's terrible that people don't want to see the excitement that is Stewart Cink and Padraig Harrington.
The.
Do I detect a little sarcasm. Haha. Well you also have Vijay Singh. He was considered the best a few years back when Tiger was in his down time.
Roll Tide
^ yeah I actually found out today that I might could get hooked up with some The Masters tickets for next year.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
^ yeah I actually found out today that I might could get hooked up with some The Masters tickets for next year.

I think the Masters would be really awesome to go to, actually. Because it would just be four days of just nothing. Like, walking the whole golf course and following Jim Furyk or whatever.

Unless of course, you're not a white male. Then it might not be so fun.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I think the Masters would be really awesome to go to, actually. Because it would just be four days of just nothing. Like, walking the whole golf course and following Jim Furyk or whatever.

Unless of course, you're not a white male. Then it might not be so fun.

Have something on your mind?
Quote by stepco12345

Have something on your mind?

No...it's just that the "good ole' boys" at Augusta don't really like women unless they're:

1. Fukcing them.

2. Doing their dishes/laudry/getting groceries/etc.

As for the negros...well...they've had this "thing" against them since 1865 when they had to let them all go from picking the cotton fields. I think they're still kind of bitter about that.

*No offense to Shaggy*
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
No...it's just that the "good ole' boys" at Augusta don't really like women unless they're:

1. Fukcing them.

2. Doing their dishes/laudry/getting groceries/etc.

As for the negros...well...they've had this "thing" against them since 1865 when they had to let them all go from picking the cotton fields. I think they're still kind of bitter about that.

*No offense to Shaggy*

Oh yeah. I forgot they had that 'no women allowed' rule.

The Canadian Open FTW! >_>