Sick local band, I put them here because
a) Their sounds is the most professional sounding stuff i've heard, moreso than alot of national acts.
and b)They are metal, but have some metalcore sounds in them, a few breakdowns and stuff, so I thought you all would be more accepting.

http://www.myspace.com/assassinatethefollowing

I was in guitar class with the Lead guitarist/vocalist, he's the nicest guy I ever met, with a sick beard to boot.
Brandon white is such a great guy. We used to talk every now and then. They're probably one of the few decent metal bands we have.

I don't know if it's on their myspace but when I saw them they did an 8 minute instrumental which was pretty cool.
Quote by technicolour
Brandon white is such a great guy. We used to talk every now and then. They're probably one of the few decent metal bands we have.

I don't know if it's on their myspace but when I saw them they did an 8 minute instrumental which was pretty cool.

Days Fade are okay, but pretty f*cking generic. ATF are more unique.

I've still yet to purchase a t-shirt, yet I have 3 of Days Fade's =/.
Band is meh.
Not really feeling it.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by original=punk
Days Fade are okay, but pretty f*cking generic. ATF are more unique.

I've still yet to purchase a t-shirt, yet I have 3 of Days Fade's =/.

In my opinion, days fade used to be okay back when they had garry and barron and the other guy were on vocals. Now they're just chug chug toughguy nonesense.
Yeayeah, I loved the two-guy vocal thing, that's why I got into them. Saw them at punkapolooza in like 06 or something, they were literally insane, running on the walls, getting on shoulders, running into the audience, sick show.
I just saw these dudes yesterday kicked total ass, bought a shirt and my friend bought a cd.
I drink your milkshake.
im not digging the vocals but i like everything else
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by SeveredSurvival
I just saw these dudes yesterday kicked total ass, bought a shirt and my friend bought a cd.

where did you see them?
Quote by technicolour
where did you see them?

Ottawa at the Mavericks bar, played with local heroes Today I caught the plague who headlined it, Children of Eve and I call This Safety all pretty rad bands.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Ottawa at the Mavericks bar, played with local heroes Today I caught the plague who headlined it, Children of Eve and I call This Safety all pretty rad bands.

I Call This Safety are so good! Well their old line up was, I can't say anything about the new line up since I haven't heard them live ever since. Btw, The 'new' track on their myspace is just a track they recorded with the old lineup with new vocals on it. It's actually all Bradbury who wrote it... Oh well, I'm still exited to hear new music from them.
Anytime Mag, now send me that damn EP already and finish a cd of your moshcore band.
I drink your milkshake.
Just so everyone knows...Brandon (lead singer/guitarist) played Jesus in my high school's rendition of Jesus Christ, Superstar : D