i actually really enjoyed it. keep up the good work.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
wow. i'm impressed.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
nice, now i feel like learning the song, i had quit after trying the first solo, but i''l learn it now
Absolutely awesome!

You did a really great job. The lead work is stupendous.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Damn, sounds awesome! Really good sound. Nice guitar vocals too! I've got some stuff on my profile, but not in the same league as that by a mile
Hey, once again, your song kicks butt. The only thing I will say is that the wah wah effect for the vocals is getting a little old. I know it's like your signature on your songs, but maybe just distortion or another effect will do the job just as nicely or even better.
Very nice dude!
Had not heard any of your other stuff yet...so this was a pleasant surprise.
Sounded pretty damn on just about every where in there. Nice tone too.
I'm gonna have to re-learn this sucker....Our old band played this tune all the time back in the old days. It was always the last tune right before the break, when we did two sets. Ya got me inspired again dude. Thanks!

Don
Quote by ChipShank
Very nice dude!
Had not heard any of your other stuff yet...so this was a pleasant surprise.
Sounded pretty damn on just about every where in there. Nice tone too.
I'm gonna have to re-learn this sucker....Our old band played this tune all the time back in the old days. It was always the last tune right before the break, when we did two sets. Ya got me inspired again dude. Thanks!

Don

Wow thats a great compliment, i think this is an amazing song to play live, but i dont have a keyboard player on my band so that sucks...
Your tone and guitar playing has improved a lot since I last listened to one of your recordings... I recognize your username from a couple years back, everyone improves over time but this cover is awesome. Well done. Now I wanna listen to all your recordings (probably not Jump though)
And I thought I had the perfect RR tone, you come pretty close too.. what's your rig? Please don't say this is still a Marshall MG, it'll just prove that any amp can sound amazing at a low volume when recorded right.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
good playing, your technique is very good. As a matter of opinion I don't like the wah effect used for the vocal lead, it just felt overdone after 30-40 seconds... I feel like it would sound better with just delay, vibrato and a whammy to emphasize some notes...
Quote by rickmeister
Your tone and guitar playing has improved a lot since I last listened to one of your recordings... I recognize your username from a couple years back, everyone improves over time but this cover is awesome. Well done. Now I wanna listen to all your recordings (probably not Jump though)
And I thought I had the perfect RR tone, you come pretty close too.. what's your rig? Please don't say this is still a Marshall MG, it'll just prove that any amp can sound amazing at a low volume when recorded right.

YES SIR, ITS THE SAME CHEAP ASS ****ING AMP, THE MARSHAL MG 15

I think you can get good tone out of any amp, some people just surrender but they not try enough. The problem with me is that i can get good tone for this recordings, but live...i CANT use that same little amp, and since i dont have a larger one i have to use other people's amps that im not used to, and its hard to dial a good tone in little time
I think your ability merits an amp upgrade! I don't know your money situation so sorry if this pisses you off.
And your Welcome to the Jungle cover...
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
i always loved how you did the guitar vocals. Smooth and Paranoid still blow my mind, you gotta do this for Crazy Train and/or You Shook Me All NIght Long.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training