self-explanitory. i think its T2: judgement day.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
IMO the first terminator had the best storyline but i think T2 is a better film
"Help me God. I'm so tired. I need my sleep. I need 8 hours a day ...and about 10 at night and i'm good..."
Quote by Low Light

+1
t2
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
T2
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
1 as u can c teh boobzys in it lollolollol

But seriously:
Quote by Low Light

QFT.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Predator. Or Commando. Or Conan. Each of these were better than Terminator 1-3.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Lets try to stay on topic here
Quote by Gargantuan
Lets try to stay on topic here

I'm on topic. The Terminator cyborg was designed to look like Arnold because they had his movies in the future.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

The one with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Disagree. The only Arnie movies better than Terminator 1-3 are eraser and true lies.

And the one where he gets prego.
T2, great little sci-fi theme, with the emotionless robot as father figure. Neat special effects for its day with t-1000, and of course plenty of action to back it up.
Quote by master
Disagree. The only Arnie movies better than Terminator 1-3 are eraser and true lies.

And the one where he gets prego.

Wrong. Predator is superior, merely because it has a battle in the jungle with Yautja. Commando is superior merely because it has that big ass rocket launcher, and a battle in the jungle minus the Yautja. True Lies was awesome, Eraser was awesome.. But neither of those movies compares to the epicness of Predator and Conan the Barbarian. I forgot one, though.

The Running Man>Every other Arnie movie ever made.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Wrong. Predator is superior, merely because it has a battle in the jungle with Yautja. Commando is superior merely because it has that big ass rocket launcher, and a battle in the jungle minus the Yautja. True Lies was awesome, Eraser was awesome.. But neither of those movies compares to the epicness of Predator and Conan the Barbarian. I forgot one, though.

The Running Man>Every other Arnie movie ever made.

Conan ruled, even if just for the mystic 'riddle of steel' bull. And, of course, Arnies answer to the question, "what is best in life?"