Page 1 of 2
Well I was wondering if people wore shoes inside their home, I don't but my Gran does, my aunt doesn't but her husband does and they live together.
i sometimes do, sometimes don't depends if i can be bothered to take em off/put em on

poll maybe?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
nope. i dont always wear them outside my home either. i prefer going barefoot. if the weather is nice i wear flip flops though, but not in the house of course.
shoes inside = epic fail
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
sometimes
depends how soon im going back out lol

or slippers haha
Equipment

GUITARS
Jackson RX10D
Ibanez GAX30
Ninja Strat Copy

AMPS
Laney LX120Twin Extreme
Fender Frontman 15W

Effects
Boss ME-20 Multi Effects Board
hell no im not a psycho
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
depends...if I'm using my one pedal thats a stompbox style i do because otherwise when i try to switch it it doesn't work and POP goes inbetween your toes...and it hurts your toes XD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
i live in a 200 year old farm house with a flea infestation due to groundhogs. plus, my band practices at my house. If I'm not sleeping, I'm trying to spend as much time at my bandmates' houses as possible during the summer/winter.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
No. Shoes wear the carpets faster, and the extra noise freaks out my guinea pigs.
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
flea infestation due to groundhogs.

GROUND HOGS???? YOU HAVE GROUND HOGS IN YOUR HOUSE O.o''

thats amazing dude
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
i live in a 200 year old farm house with a flea infestation due to groundhogs. plus, my band practices at my house. If I'm not sleeping, I'm trying to spend as much time at my bandmates' houses as possible during the summer/winter.

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I do. But only if I'm going somewhere.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Seems like most of you never thought about the person who hand washes clothes.....socks get incredibly dirty if you go around your house without shoes on....thats why I wear shoes most of the time
i always wear shoes in the house.. this has been a normal thing for my family since i can remember..
Heck no. Never ever.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by MAMADERA2000
Seems like most of you never thought about the person who hand washes clothes.....socks get incredibly dirty if you go around your house without shoes on....thats why I wear shoes most of the time

Only if you have dirty floors... which is probably from wearing shoes inside.
i dont wear CLOTHES in my house. you expect me to wear shoes? those are too expensive, and they'll damage my rugs.......
Quote by MAMADERA2000

We have a washing machine, Luddite.
since im in texas, im always wearing boxers and nothing else in the house, so i don't have to turn the AC so freaking high up.
Quote by Popsai

My birthday is groundhog day!

Back to the subject...

I sometimes wear shoes inside and sometimes I don't. We don't have a rule where we can't wear shoes inside, our carpet isn't THAT nice. I take my shoes on and off throughout the day depending on if I go out or no or whatnot.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
It sickens me the thought of walking around town and train stations then walking on the carpet and stuff.
Hell naw. Like daytripper, I don't even wear shoes outside if I can help it.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by MightyAl
We have a washing machine, Luddite.

so do I.....but that doesnt stop socks from getting dirty and most times socks arent 100 percent clean after being washed in a washing machine.......

Also socks get damaged by walking on carpets.....

And to the guy who said about dirty floors...its always gonna have some dirt because every time you open the window dust comes in....and where do you think that ends up?
Page 1 of 2