I picked up a used DIGITECH RP200A FOR 99$ at my local music store. do you still prefer individual pedals? I used to have a metal master and a dyno compressor. the digitech sounds good through my fender amp. Ihave a esp ltd 200mv right now. My lotus les paul is in the shop awaiting a upgrade in the neck position. It has a dimarzio super 2 in the bridge position. i can't make up my mind what brand to put in the neck position. dimarzio DP 165 SOUNDS GOOD . WHAT IF I PUT A SEMOUR DUNCAN PEARLY GATES NECK PICK-UP IN ? Can you put a different name brand pick-up in without giving up sound quality? sorry for the 2 different questions , any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks Jim
A little of Topic but I think the RP200's are the older models and you can get them new for less than $99. You could of picked up one of the newer models brand new for that price
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
you can put different brands in your guitar, it will not make a difference.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Dude, what is your thread about? Pickups? Very confusing to read and understand.

Possibly delete this one and start over with a Pick up question for an ESP so you get better answers.

And not to burst your bubble but the new RP line (ie a 250) is much better than that 200 so take it back if you can.

And what Fender amp do you have?