Anybody here play FS2004, X-Plane, Lock-On, Aces High 2, IL-2 ect...?

Just wanted to see if anybody that plays guitar also likes playing aviation games too.

wat
Last edited by ForrestS at Jun 21, 2008,
I had FS .. 95?
I got kinda bored..I WAS only like 7 years old though.

Doesn't really count, but I have Ace Combat for PSP and I LOVE it.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Meh, the only good aviation game is the first Commanche.
I remember being extremely pissed off when I tried starting it after installing Windows 95 for the first time. It wasn't compatible with it, not even when I tried to play it in Dos.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I like playing the "boring and plain" flight sims. My favorite was flight simulator 2002.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I play Ace Combat, it's kind of a simulator, though quite exaggerated. I've never heard of those other ones you listed, what are they?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I've got fs2004 but im usually too embarrased to say i actually play it as its quite nerdy.
Quote by Sheepdragon
Meh, the only good aviation game is the first Commanche.
I remember being extremely pissed off when I tried starting it after installing Windows 95 for the first time. It wasn't compatible with it, not even when I tried to play it in Dos.

BS the best aviation game would be lock on modern combat.

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE VIDS ON YOUTUBE.
REALLY PLEASE WATCH THEM

Lock On

This one is the best. Lock On Dogfight

Serously watch them.
wat
I play FS2004 and FSX regularly.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

HELL YES!

FS9 FTW!!!

EDIT: Should this go in the gaming thread? I don't want it to, but I don't want to piss off the mods either...
FS2004 and IL-2 Sturmovik-FB here.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

fs2004. only planes i fly are the CLS a330/340 and 742 and the PMDG 744 have to say im definitely going for the POSKY 777 when that comes out, though.
I played lock on:gold quite a bit a year ago, now i switched to il2-1946. Its the best goddamn aviation game ever made! i also play FSX ocasionaly, but only the glider (its soothing). And i played Crimson Skies to, but that really doesnt qualify as a simulation.

Also, everyone should check out Orbiter. Its a free spaceflight simulator. Not like Wing commander or something, but an actual simulation that obeys the laws of physics. Unfortunately theres no shooting, just exploring. You can explore the entire solar system, planets ad moons. But the learning curve is really tough, and ypu have to make your own fun. There are also tons of addons and tutorials on the net, just look on the forum.
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Lock on:gold was pretty good. I never really understood much of it though(don't think I ever managed to work out how to fire a missile)... probably not helped by not having a joystick. Good fun though.
Quote by skidmarks.
fs2004. only planes i fly are the CLS a330/340 and 742 and the PMDG 744 have to say im definitely going for the POSKY 777 when that comes out, though.

PSS did a great 777, and you should check out the PMDG 736/7/8/9.
If Austin saw you calling X-Plane a game, he would have your gonads for breakfast.

I REALLY want X-Plane 9.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
If Austin saw you calling X-Plane a game, he would have your gonads for breakfast.

I REALLY want X-Plane 9.

Me too