Most of the time when i'm using my laptop random sounds just come out from nowhere. There's no ads making sound nor is there popups. Now and again it happens and its really freaking me out.. right now there's music playing and i don't know where the hell it's coming from... It's not good music either.

Any ideas of what might be causing this?
Quote by imdeth
Most of the time when i'm using my laptop random sounds just come out from nowhere. There's no ads making sound nor is there popups. Now and again it happens and its really freaking me out.. right now there's music playing and i don't know where the hell it's coming from... It's not good music either.

Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Ive had that before. It's usually spyware. Run an anti-virus and see if you can get rid of it.
Spyware. I had that one a few months ago. drove me ****ing crazy trying to figure out what it was.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
zubat and there damn supersonic attk
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Is it /b/'s stupid fucking funeral music?
Just kidding.
Try going into: Control Panel - Sounds - and check to see if maybe some got turned on like Maximize Window and all those pointless ones.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Is it /b/'s stupid fucking funeral music?

What happened with it? I see people talking about how it "died," but I don't go there.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by powerpiker
zubat and there damn supersonic attk

no doubt made me lol

bitch..
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Somebody is hacking you and playing a Westlife, Five and Boyzone medley until you finally decide to bring yourself to your own brutal demise.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
its just the sound of the page refreshing, it does that automaticaly every few minutes on some websites especialy ones with loads of images, its totaly normal.

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
I'm guessing Herman Li is living in your laptop and doing his bunch of gay nerd noises on guitar.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Ok dudes i already sorted out the problem (as stated in my last post) so we can stop with the jokes? Kudos to the Herman Li thing though.
Quote by brandon369852
What happened with it? I see people talking about how it "died," but I don't go there.

Nothing special. Moot (one of the admins) got pissed because of all the boring spam, lousy trolling and using their /b/ to wage war against scientology etc.
If you take a trip there and read the sticky you might understand what is going on.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by brandon369852

it didn't really die, they just said it was the death of "old" /b/
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate