Does anyone know of any good songs by these guys? I'm looking for about 15 songs. Just a small mix. Maybe if they're decent I'll go pick some cds up.
Any song off of The Execution of All Things or More Adventurous will be a winner.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Hated Portions for Foxes because it reminds me of all my exes that loved Grey's..."Better Son or Daughter" is amazing. Jenny Lewis is a ****ing goddess.
Quote by punkrockdude2
what are some country-tinged tunes?

any of the stuff from the first two Rilo Kiley albums are sort of country-ish. the most country-ish stuff is from the Jenny Lewis solo album.
"The Good That Won't Come Out" is one of my favorite songs ever. And it's got steel-guitar in it. Which I would classify as country-tinged.

And "Hail To Whatever You Found In The Sunlight That Surrounds You" is really country-ish also.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
what did you guys think of the last album
i was really dissapionted

but just get anyone of there older cds and you will be fine
Quote by frd_marshll
what did you guys think of the last album
i was really dissapionted

but just get anyone of there older cds and you will be fine

completely agreed. i thought the last album was pretty weak...
It has some catchy stuff, but it's not the Rilo Kiley I know and fell in love with initially.

Which is kind of saddening.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.