Hi, so I have like a few song ideas (riffs, licks and stuff) and they usually tend to be pretty good, but I can never expand on them and make a song. For example, I have one which we'll just call "Velvet Toothbrush" (on my profile). I made the main riff and solo part (just disregard the terrible part that goes from 0:28 to the end) and I'd probably use that part with the chorus (effect) as the chorus itself, although I have no idea how to make a verse, and the rest of the song. I have been struggling with this for sooo long, so...

Please help if possible?

Thanks
find a friend who plays an instrument, get them to help you finish the song and start a band, collaborate, magistrate, fornicate.
Quote by deadeyedick
find a friend who plays an instrument, get them to help you finish the song and start a band, collaborate, magistrate, fornicate.

Yeah, um, I already have a band (Notice my sig?). Theres me, another guitarist, a singer a drummer and maybe a bassist.
well a lot of people rely on drugs to write songs, but if you do make sure you have a recorder going the whole time cause chances are you'll forget what you play. YOu dont need drugs tho, the verse is inside you waiting to break out. dont think about it like a mathematical equation, and make your bed.
Quote by deadeyedick
well a lot of people rely on drugs to write songs, but if you do make sure you have a recorder going the whole time cause chances are you'll forget what you play. YOu dont need drugs tho, the verse is inside you waiting to break out. dont think about it like a mathematical equation, and make your bed.

hmm?
have some patience man. no-one is obligated to post in your ****ing thread. bump it again and i'll close it.