Alright, there is a girl that I like. We've been hanging out, everything was all good. Tonight we were supposed to go out to her camper and chill there for a while, but about 30 minutes ago, the gas in her house exploded while her dad was in the room.

Apparently he was trying to fix the A/C and the gas leaked in the basement and somehow exploded while his face was near. They went to the hospital and he has 2nd degree burns all over his face. She's scared shitless about him and I can't be with her because she went to her grandparent's house because of the gas leak. I've been texting her, and I called making sure everything is alright, but I don't know what else to do. It seems helpless to me, and I can't even picture what she's going through.

Fuckkkkkkkkkk.

/rant
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i don't get it, how's it your problem? you can't do anything about it.......nor is it your fault
my hovercraft is full of eels
Give her a blowjob.

>_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wait.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I would say relationship thread but after reading the entire post, it doesn't seem appropriate.
Anyway, you can't do too much, just keep checking up on her every now and again, be there for her, let her know you care.
Run to her grandparents house like a man.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Ziggums

Well.. you could recommend a good electrician...

Tuh dum dum ping!
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Ziggums
Just let her know you're there for her. There's nothing else you can do for her.

Well.. you could recommend a good electrician...

kudos to you good sir, kudos.