I saw the new cd at wal-mart today, but I didn't think it was supposed to be out until the 24th. Has anyone else seen/bought it?
Go buy it, you wont be sorry that you did. But be careful wallmart sells edited CDs sometimes, and doesn't label it (I've found this out the hard way once), although I don't believe it comes with the parental label warning, mine didn't and you can hear the f-bomb clearly on one track (its the only one I can remember hearing).
Sound of Madness came out today...I went and picked it up....Well worth the coin. I think this is their best work so far....

Peace...
Tim
When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. --- Dimebag Darrell
what's the latest single called?

I saw them first row before, they put on a really good show, especially for 17 bucks.

I guess I might have to check this Cd out
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by RyanInChains9
what's the latest single called?

I saw them first row before, they put on a really good show, especially for 17 bucks.

I guess I might have to check this Cd out

The current single is called Devour.

I love that song, but was blown away by the cd as a whole...I've been listening to it straight for about 6 hours now, and the depth and layers are amazing now that they have 2 guitarists instead of just 1. I would definitely recommend this cd to anyone who is even vaguely familiar with Shinedown. This might actually be my favorite cd of al time (yeah, it's that good).

Peace...
Tim
When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. --- Dimebag Darrell
Quote by BLS-SDMF
Go buy it, you wont be sorry that you did. But be careful wallmart sells edited CDs sometimes, and doesn't label it (I've found this out the hard way once), although I don't believe it comes with the parental label warning, mine didn't and you can hear the f-bomb clearly on one track (its the only one I can remember hearing).

Hmm... I've never heard them curse once... and I listen to Shinedown ALOT.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Quote by Kynyster_K
Hmm... I've never heard them curse once... and I listen to Shinedown ALOT.

There's a little bit of language on this disc...not much though, probably not enough for the explicit lyrics label.

Peace...
Tim
i live in SC too, but i ordered the t shirt and autographed cd online for me and my girlfriend.
at first i wasn't as excited when i heard devour. but when you get the cd as a whole, it really does BLOW YOU AWAY. The whole band sounds amazing all together. i'm so happy i got this cd. it's the best thing ever, i literally haven't stopped playing it, and won't for a long time.
i definitly suggest buyying it for anyone.
it is parental advisor because the do say the f word.
but idk if it comes with the 3 bonus songs on every cd?
so watch what one you get.
BUT DO GET IT.