which thread from the pit was your favorite, ever? i would have to say demotivational pictures or you laugh you lose.
futball season and football season.
Quote by MLmaster37
which thread from the pit was your favorite, ever? i would have to say demotivational pictures or you laugh you lose.

could you link those?
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Spongebob's face is missing was pretty good. Also the recent British accent off thread was a favourite of mine even though i didn't get through
A Message From Batman is pretty good.

I've read so many though, I forget them.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
the Pokéthread
or
what the hell diglet

Great threads

Also, i'd like to recommend a name for your sig gear thingy. Jeremy it is
Quote by imdeth
Great threads

Also, i'd like to recommend a name for your sig gear thingy. Jeremy it is

hey, thanks man

^^best name suggestion of all time
girl.

dog.

rape.

>.>

<.<
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
the "have you ever been caught masturbating, having sex or getting your carrot skinned" thread
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
what was that one where there was that guy that was like "not an amp but can use it as hifi" or something? what was the full quote :p
"Lawl for Kids" was purty good. I also liked Carol.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by grobbo91
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

thats it
Quote by kenan6346
what was that one where there was that guy that was like "not an amp but can use it as hifi" or something? what was the full quote :p

Wasn't in the pit though, it was in GG&A for most of it. Which just goes to show how unoriginal the pit is.