Yeah, does the Fender Standered Stratocaster (the one with the tremolo) have a killswitch? I can't seem to find schematics for it.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
lmfao hell no. there is no killswitch. you can install on elike tom morello. you spelled standard wrong.

if you spell it like that (standered), stander is the present tense form. so the strat stands? OMFGzORZZZZZ MY STRAT IS WAlkinG . TeH CrAZInNesSsSSSZZZSZSZS!!!!!111!11!11!!!!1!onE!!
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
no they do not, but if you want to install one, itll cost like 5 bucks if you already have a drill and soldering gun
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by apak
lmfao hell no. there is no killswitch. you can install on elike tom morello. you spelled standard wrong.

if you spell it like that (standered), stander is the present tense form. so the strat stands? OMFGzORZZZZZ MY STRAT IS WAlkinG . TeH CrAZInNesSsSSSZZZSZSZS!!!!!111!11!11!!!!1!onE!!

Dude...I was asking a simple question...you didn't have to be a smart alecky jerk.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Nope...

Killswitches are more of a... home-made mod. You won't find guitars with killswitches anywhere unless they've been modded or are some kind of signature model (even then, i've never seen a sig model that includes a killswitch).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
NO,and theres an Ultimate Killswitch thread around if you want to put one on. BTW,you couldnt tell from pictures?
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.