So after many google searches, and search bar attempts, I've come up with nothing

I have a Dean Markley micro amp, and was wondering if there is anyway to mod it to get more distortion/gain out of it.
thanks
Danelectro FAB overdrive
$15 dollars.
Buy one.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by DiMeTiMe
^

+1

Haha, with all that gear I don't see why you'd want to use that..

I'd say it's comparable in breakup sound and tone to an ibanez tubescreamer, less mids, more bass, but it still works well.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by Iansmitchell
I'd say it's comparable in breakup sound and tone to an ibanez tubescreamer, less mids, more bass, but it still works well.

Oh, sorry, the kudo was for you, but the comment was for him - I mean, look at his gear!
+1 get a pedal
-PoWnNa-
Quote by Starguard
Well, this is a first.

Just got a splinter playing my guitar...
i mean if you can find the distortion circuit inside, depending what type of distortion it uses. if it uses diodes you can do things like using germanium diodes instead, and/or adding asymmetrical clipping. Which is two diodes in series with one in parallel...

but the easiest thing to do would be to get a pedal...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Then start switching diodes.
It becomes a challenge, then a quest, really quick.

Quote by cobain_is_king