so before school ended I was talking to one of my teachers who likes a lot of the same bands I do and he recommended that I listen to Type O Negative. Ive heard of them before but i havnt really listened to any of their songs. are there any songs of theirs that i should definately know before anything else???

thanks
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Nah, just play your Sabbath albums at half-speed.

I dunno, Type-O are a total snoozefest, IMO...
Quote by SilentDeftone
Christian Woman

They're on tour right now. Go see them.

-SD

i no they were playing the night after i went to see Seether at the same venue. thats where i had heard of them before
Quote by campbell92

!!PanterA!!

Quote by guitgrinder
Nah, just play your Sabbath albums at half-speed.

I dunno, Type-O are a total snoozefest, IMO...

yea now that im listening to the songs they all kinda sound the same. theyre a little slow for my liking. like a slower version of Rammstein (better band IMO)
Quote by campbell92

!!PanterA!!

Type O Negative is awesome. In my honest opinion I do not think that they have ever released a bad album but my personal favorites are October Rust and Bloody Kisses. They play a style of Gothic Metal that is strongly influenced by hardcore punk in their earlier album, but the two albums I favor have a strong Gothic tendency so if you like any of that you'll probably like Type O Negative.
I realized I was god when I prayed and saw that I was talking to myself.
Bloody Kisses and Life Is Killing Me are my all-time favourites. Type O is a great band. So what if their music is slow? It's got that gloomy, doomy feel to balance it out.

EDIT: They have their own thread too, by the way. Go there.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Last edited by Reject_666_6 at Jun 22, 2008,
My Girlfliend's Girlfliend is a good song, one of the only ones I've heard by them actually.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!