http://opengraverecords.forummotion.com/kekal-f6/download-1000-thoughts-of-violence-for-free-t1728.htm

1000 Thoughts of Violence can be downloaded for free from that link until August 31.

I've been told how good they are, but never bothered to check them out. This motivated me.
Oh wow. I've never heard of this band, but I love free and legal downloading.

I hope it makes a fan out of me.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I can't say no to free music, and these guys look pretty interesting. I'll definitely check it out.
Oh wow. A random electronic break in Vox Diabloi.

I like it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Oh it's not. The songs seem to get progressively better as the album goes on too.

Oh wow, both reviews on MA gave this album 100%. A hearty +1 to Scourge.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Jun 21, 2008,