Is the Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp loud enough for gigs?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
oh yes

it sounds damn sweet too, really nice cleans. toss a decent drive pedal in there and you're laughin
Surf, blues, any rock.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I have a DS-1.
Quote by chip46
Thanks guys.
Quote by chip46
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a tube amp I liked, in my budget, but this one's pretty good.
Quote by chip46
well, if want to go crazy and double check....

...go post the same question over in Guitar Gear and Accessories with your total budget, the fact that you gig, what music styles you play, and ask for opinions.
Later
311zoso
Thanks.
Quote by chip46
I don't know how to delete.
Quote by chip46
Help?
Quote by chip46
Edit your first post. There is a delete option at the top of the window.
Quote by lespaul#1
Help?

Man, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think anyone cares. Besides, i'm the one that told you to start a thread over in GG&A to get more responses. That Rule is there for the people that create the exact same thread at the exact same time in multiple threads - which is against the rules.

And Imgooley just showed you how if you still want to.
I'll leave it up as a reference for myself and others who need it.
Quote by chip46