Page 1 of 2
Okay I’ve got a really big problem pit so PLEASE!!!! help me out.
Okay I’m in love like outrageously in love with the best girl I could ever hope to even meet. One problem, she moved and I have to wait a good two years before we see each other again. We’re still in contact through email and shiot like that. But like I said its gonna be ****ing forever be4 I ever see her again. I love her to ****ing death and she’s the ****ing greatest no lie!
BUT!!!!
There’s this girl coming on to me real bad all she wants is my dick nothing else. Just a **** and go, that’s basically it. She’s told me there’s no way that she could find out(she’s right) if we did fool around. I’ve been staying strong for like ever, but that ****ing girl just keeps ****ing coming.
I don’t know if I can resist much longer guy’s what the **** do I do????
Tell the other girl you want to keep in touch but that you also want your life to take its course. Fuck the other girl like there's no tomorrow.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You really want to get in her pants?

Forst thiong you should do is go to the relationship thread.

no coz i'll get maybe two responces if im lucky...that dont really help!!!
Relationship Threadzors.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Go to the relationship thread, you'll get better advice there than you will here probably
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
lmao your madly in love with her but you just contemplated ****ing another woman behind her back ? I love young people..

Relationship thread my friend
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
a **** is a **** man. wont get in the way of true love.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I think you should hit up the new one.

That is, if she's hot.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you can't practice self control. By the way, there is ALWAYS a chance that the one you "love" can find out. Trust me on that.

lmfao sounds like there is a self-experienced story to that

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao your madly in love with her but you just contemplated ****ing another woman behind her back ? I love young people..

Relationship thread my friend

Young people? He may be young, but from what I can tell this BS happens with people of all ages.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you can't practice self control. By the way, there is ALWAYS a chance that the one you "love" can find out. Trust me on that.

I dont wanna do anything...i just need to think bout what the **** are my options. Like for instance how to get this girl to get the **** over me so i can just quit worrying!
Quote by terrencemaddox
Young people? He may be young, but from what I can tell this BS happens with people of all ages.

Meant the fact that he believes hes in love

or is that what you meant as well?

Stepco's Master
First off judging your typing, i would say you dont know what love is... heck, im still not sure what it is and i'm sure very few people do.

Also if your considering cheating on this girl you "love" just so you can get action and nothing deeper than that, you need to rethink your ways of life.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Meant the fact that he believes hes in love

or is that what you meant as well?

Ah, my mistake. My fault.

Although, there does seem to be a large number of people (edit: of all ages) making the mistake you were referring to as well
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by Jeremy Clark
First off judging your typing, i would say you dont know what love is... heck, im still not sure what it is and i'm sure very few people do.

Also if your considering cheating on this girl you "love" just so you can get action and nothing deeper than that, you need to rethink your ways of life.

Wow the way im typing...Jesus! I swear man you really got me on that one!
Quote by Time To Dance!
I dont wanna do anything...i just need to think bout what the **** are my options. Like for instance how to get this girl to get the **** over me so i can just quit worrying!

Take her out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again!
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.

Imagine yourself saying this 2 years in the future:

"*insert name of girl you 'love' here*!! I've missed you so much!!!! *kissing* Now that we're together, nothing is ever going to tear us apart, because I love you more than anything in the whole world! Oh and by the way, I have Herpes, Gonorrhea, and HIV, which I contracted from some slut I ****ed a couple years ago. Now let's go make love!"

In other words, bad idea. IMO, you're a douche for even thinking about it, and doing so means that you're probably not as in love with this girl as you think.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Imagine yourself saying this 2 years in the future:

"*insert name of girl you 'love' here*!! I've missed you so much!!!! *kissing* Now that we're together, nothing is ever going to tear us apart, because I love you more than anything in the whole world! Oh and by the way, I have Herpes, Gonorrhea, and HIV, which I contracted from some slut I ****ed a couple years ago. Now let's go make love!"

In other words, bad idea. IMO, you're a douche for even thinking about it, and doing so means that you're probably not as in love with this girl as you think.

Thank you dude!!!
Finally the first real answer i've got on this ****...
thanx!
Quote by Time To Dance!
Wow the way im typing...Jesus! I swear man you really got me on that one!

As in if I were to judge you on your way of typing and stereotype you, i would say your either very young or very immature. Which, without being an ass, I would say i'm more than likely correct.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There'd be no need to worry if you just tell this slut that you don't want to have sex with her, that you're interested in someone else. It's really that simple.

problem is. hes a male, and hes being offered sex, and he wonders, wait, here im being offered the goods straight up,alternativley, i can wait 2 ****ing years of misery to even have a chance of it, and even at that she,might not want a relationship with me at the end of those 2 years.

yknow, love or no love, everyone can be tempted, and my point is, as deceptive and ****ty as it sounds, hes not in a relationship(are you ts?), the girl he loves is not gonna be in the picture for 2 years, you have (im assumin shes decent looking) a girl offering sex straight up, no strings attached...where can you go wrong? to me it would mean nothing, but then again i would not ever be in said situation. i would never allow it.
its, quite aptly named, a fun****.

take it now because if youre so committed as you say, youll be waiitng a hellluva long time before you next GET.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Jeremy Clark
As in if I were to judge you on your way of typing and stereotype you, i would say your either very young or very immature. Which, without being an ass, I would say i'm more than likely correct.

Awww has anyone ever said that you sound really REALLY sexy when your trying to insult people?
Quote by x0rsist
problem is. hes a male, and hes being offered sex, and he wonders, wait, here im being offered the goods straight up,alternativley, i can wait 2 ****ing years of misery to even have a chance of it, and even at that she,might not want a relationship with me at the end of those 2 years.

yknow, love or no love, everyone can be tempted, and my point is, as deceptive and ****ty as it sounds, hes not in a relationship(are you ts?), the girl he loves is not gonna be in the picture for 2 years, you have (im assumin shes decent looking) a girl offering sex straight up, no strings attached...where can you go wrong? to me it would mean nothing, but then again i would not ever be in said situation. i would never allow it.
its, quite aptly named, a fun****.

take it now because if youre so committed as you say, youll be waiitng a hellluva long time before you next GET.

Damn best answer i've got so far...thanx!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmfao sounds like there is a self-experienced story to that

I agree! TELL US!!

I've had slutty girls offer me to go to their house.. But I said no. I mean, at times I do regret it, but I don't want to look back in ten years and say "Yeah, I my first time was with a *****".
Quote by Time To Dance!
Awww has anyone ever said that you sound really REALLY sexy when your trying to insult people?

I wasn't aware I was trying to insult you... I even said "without being an ass." Also I do not know why you are so easily offended, your asking the pit for advice, which I am giving you my advice. If you love the girl, you would turn down the other girl. Not saying it'd be easy, because everyone is tempted, but if you loved a girl, you wouldn't go behind her back.

One more thing I will say, and once again, i'm not trying to be an ass by saying this, but I seriously doubt you love the girl anyways. I've been in a few extremely good relationships where I felt that I loved the girl, things happened, whether it was my fault, her fault, or a 3rd parties fault, but in the end we didn't work out, and within a few months I realized I didn't love her as I previously thought I did.

But if you were to choose the random hookup girl, I will tell you what I think would be morally acceptable. If you are in a relationship with the first girl, or if you've both decided you would like to have a relationship when she returns, I would tell her upfront that you two should be able to go on with both your lives until she returns. Then when she comes back, go from there.
Quote by Jeremy Clark
I wasn't aware I was trying to insult you... I even said "without being an ass." Also I do not know why you are so easily offended, your asking the pit for advice, which I am giving you my advice. If you love the girl, you would turn down the other girl. Not saying it'd be easy, because everyone is tempted, but if you loved a girl, you wouldn't go behind her back.

One more thing I will say, and once again, i'm not trying to be an ass by saying this, but I seriously doubt you love the girl anyways. I've been in a few extremely good relationships where I felt that I loved the girl, things happened, whether it was my fault, her fault, or a 3rd parties fault, but in the end we didn't work out, and within a few months I realized I didn't love her as I previously thought I did.

But if you were to choose the random hookup girl, I will tell you what I think would be morally acceptable. If you are in a relationship with the first girl, or if you've both decided you would like to have a relationship when she returns, I would tell her upfront that you two should be able to go on with both your lives until she returns. Then when she comes back, go from there.

Are you mad at me? [cries]
Page 1 of 2