Ok, I know this is like...gotta be the millionth one of these types of threads here, so I apologize. Anyway, I'm looking into getting a new guitar, and these are the specifications:

24 Frets
Original Floyd Rose
Must be somewhat versatile, but mostly good for metal/hard rock/etc.
Should be under or close to around $1000

Yes, a new amp is a given. I'll be getting a tube amp, so I'm pointing that out before anyone says.."Oh, you have a crappy G-Dec Junior, get a new amp instead". I will. Don't worry about it =P.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Ibanez. Just a really good one.

I'm sure somebody else will give you a specific model.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by clsscrckr91
Ibanez. Just a really good one.

I'm sure somebody else will give you a specific model.

Which is the decent Ibanez trem? None of them have Floyd's, and it's a shame that the Xiphos has a crappy Edge III, but which was the good Ibanez trem?
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
here you go Dean razorback, buillt fo metal but versitile enough to kick out the blues has everything you need
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Razorback-V-255-Electric-Guitar-511853-i1174737.gc
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
here you go Dean razorback, buillt fo metal but versitile enough to kick out the blues has everything you need
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Razorback-V-255-Electric-Guitar-511853-i1174737.gc

Do you know if the trem is any good? All it says is locking trem, and there are plenty of bad locking trems out there.
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Quote by Mlrc
Do you know if the trem is any good? All it says is locking trem, and there are plenty of bad locking trems out there.

i honestly can not tell you ive only played other floyd rose deans like the 22 fret ml, i have no problem with them but ive never tried the razorback other than my DB, so im not sure, but i mean deans dont get much higher in price unless youre getting the lost 100 or the dimetribute rust razorback, so chances are its pretty good
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!